of July 25, 2019 No. 102
About service in law enforcement agencies of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 20, 2019
This Law determines legal and organizational basis of procedure and conditions of service in law enforcement agencies of the Kyrgyz Republic, legal status (status) and guarantees of social security of law enforcement officers and members of their families, governs the relations connected with revenues to service in law enforcement agencies, its passing and the termination and also procedure for use by law enforcement officers of physical force, special means, weapon, arms and military equipment.
1. For the purposes of this Law the applied terms mean:
1) certification - recurring inspection of professional knowledge, skills of work of the employee, post compliance, and also perspectives of office growth;
2) ammunition - the devices and objects of arms intended for defeat of the purpose, accomplishment of the tasks promoting its defeat, the containing explosive, pyrotechnic or propellant powder or their combination;
3) military equipment - set of all technical means which are used for causing damage to the opponent during fight and is part of military equipment, includes weapon and its carriers;
4) arms - the means intended for defeat of manpower, arms, military equipment, constructions and other objects of the opponent, components and components of these means, and also complexes of the managing systems providing their application;
5) rest time - time during which law enforcement officers are free from accomplishment of service duties;
6) disciplinary responsibility - one of forms of legal impact on the employees who are breaking office discipline and made minor offense;
7) minor offense - illegal non-execution or improper execution by the employee of the service duties assigned to it, and non-compliance by the established this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic of the restrictions and prohibitions connected with stay of the employee on service in law enforcement agency is equal if the deeds does not form structure of violation, offense or crime;
8) the candidate - person applying for revenues to service in law enforcement agency;
9) the contract - the written agreement signed between law enforcement agency and the employee in whom the rights and obligations of the Parties are established;
10) irregular working hours - specific mode of work according to which the employee according to the written decision of the head of law enforcement agency or the authorized head is involved in accomplishment of the service duties outside the normal duration of working hours in case of which the head records records of irregular working hours;
11) the normal duration of working hours - period of time during which the employee according to regulations shall carry out the service duties;
12) transfer of the employee - release of the employee from post in law enforcement agency with simultaneous position assignment in other law enforcement agency without the termination of service in law enforcement agencies;
13) movement - change of official capacity and functional obligations of the employee within one law enforcement agency;
14) make-shifts - any objects, mechanisms and substances applied by employees who are within reach, but at the same time weapon and special means are not;
15) law enforcement agencies - authorized state body in the field of internal affairs, authorized state body in the field of fight against economic crimes, authorized state body in the field of execution of punishments, authorized state body in the field of customs affairs, and also authorized state body in the field of homeland security and authorized state body in the field of implementation of supervision of execution of the laws which realize separate law-enforcement functions;
16) posting - the direction of the employee for substitution of positions in other state bodies and the international organizations with leaving in personnel of law enforcement agency;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.