of July 22, 2019 No. 610
About approval of Regulations of connection to single electric utility system of the subjects of entrepreneurship making electrical energy including from renewable energy resources
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 23, 2018 "About measures for the accelerated development and ensuring financial stability of electric power industry" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3981:
2. To provide to Department of Energy, the Antimonopoly Committee, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan control of accomplishment of the approved Regulations and non-discriminatory access to power networks of single electric utility system of the subjects of entrepreneurship making electrical energy including from renewable energy resources.
3. To Department of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent to organize extended coverage in mass media of essence and contents of this resolution.
4. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. S. Sultanov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 22, 2019 No. 610
1. These Regulations determine procedure for connection to power networks of single electric utility system (further - single electric utility system) the subjects of entrepreneurship making electrical energy including from renewable energy resources, and provide non-discriminatory access for subjects of entrepreneurship to power networks.
2. These Regulations extend to subjects of entrepreneurship, irrespective of their form of business, performing production of electrical energy, JSC Natsionalnye elektricheskiye seti Uzbekistana, JSC Regionalnye elektricheskiye seti, JSC Thermal Power Plants, JSC Uzbekgidroenergo, Inspectorate for control in power industry in case of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Uzenergoinspektion), Bureau of forced execution under the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Bureau) and consumers to whose power networks connection of electric power producers is supposed.
At the same time requirements of these Regulations extend to cases:
connections to single electric utility system of again entered capacities of the electric power producer;
increases in capacity of earlier connected electroinstallations of the producer;
changes of point of connection to single electric utility system of earlier connected electroinstallations of the producer.
3. In these Regulations the following basic concepts are used:
the producer or the potential electric power producer (further - the producer) - legal entity or physical person, irrespective of form of business, the production of electrical energy (capacity) performing or intending to organize, including from renewable energy resources, for own consumption and (or) realization to other legal entity or physical person;
system operator - the division of JSC Natsionalnye elektricheskiye seti Uzbekistana exercising supervisory control of the technology mode of functioning of single electric utility system, the high-level power networks, and also providing interaction with electric utility systems of other states;
electroinstallation - set of the machines, devices, power lines and the service equipment (together with constructions and rooms, in which they are established) intended for production, transformation, transfer, distribution of electrical energy and its transformation to other type of energy;
objects of electric grid economy - power line, transformer substations, distribution and switching points intended for implementation of transfer of electrical energy;
optimum point of connection to single electric utility system - the next to the location of the producer the object of electric grid economy corresponding on class of tension and handling capacity for issue of available capacity of the producer;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.