of July 17, 2019 No. 350
About approval of the Concept of development of jewelry industry of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2019-2022
For the purpose of forming of favorable conditions for development of jewelry industry, creation of workplaces and increase in competitiveness of domestic enterprises on production of jewelry from precious metals, program implementation of development of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2018-2022. "Unity. Trust. Creation", the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of April 20, 2018 No. 2377-VI, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The concept of development of jewelry industry of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2019-2022 (further - the Concept) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on implementation of the Concept of development of jewelry industry of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2019-2022 (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To the ministries, the state committees and administrative departments responsible for implementation of the Actions plan, in coordination with business associations to provide its execution, and quarterly, no later than the 15th following the accounting period, to provide in the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the course of accomplishment of the Actions plan with the presentation of results of monitoring of actual state of the jewelry sector during implementation of the Concept.
3. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- together with the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures following from this resolution;
- upon completion of completion dates of the Actions plan to carry out complete assessment of effectiveness of goal achievement and implementation of the tasks in December, 2022;
- following the results of every half-year, no later than the 25th following the accounting period to provide information on the course of accomplishment of the Actions plan in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of the industry, fuel and energy complex and subsurface use of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 17, 2019 No. 350
In the Kyrgyz Republic there are now about 255 gold deposits which general inventories constitute 2 thousand 149 tons. The main part of gold is got on the mountain mine Kumtor which takes the 3rd place on gold mining in the Commonwealth of Independent States and the 22nd place in the world. In recent years gold mining in the Kyrgyz Republic steadily remains at the level of 18-20 tons of gold a year.
Dynamic development and raising of jewelry industry of the Kyrgyz Republic were noted during the period from 1998 to 2009.
Within the last ten years significant growth in import of jewelry against the background of recession of national production of jewelry was observed. Official data of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic on amounts of approbation and branding of jewelry of national production, and also import volumes of jewelry from the third countries are provided in table 1.
Table 1. Amounts of services in approbation and branding of the jewelry of national production made by Department of precious metals under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also amounts of the imported jewelry from the third countries.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.