of July 18, 2019 No. 471
About approval of the Regulations on interaction of state bodies and other organizations by preparation of documents for ensuring export of oil products from the Russian Federation
According to article 25 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 23, 2008 "About Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" and for the purpose of implementation of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Russian Federation about measures for settlement of trade and economic cooperation in the field of oil export and oil products of January 12, 2007 the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 424-Z
First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2019 No. 471
1. This Provision according to the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Russian Federation on measures for settlement of trade and economic cooperation in the field of oil export and oil products of January 12, 2007 (further - the Agreement) determines order of interaction of state bodies and other organizations by preparation:
indicative balances of production (production), consumption, delivery, import and export of oil products (further - indicative balances), the protocol of approval of commodity exportation from the Russian Federation to the Republic of Belarus (further - the protocol), changes in the approved indicative balances and the protocol;
the list of the subjects of business activity who are receivers of goods in the Republic of Belarus and the amounts intended to receipt of goods by them (further - the list) for calendar year in form according to appendix 1, changes in the list for the corresponding calendar year.
2. For the purposes of this provision the following terms and their determinations are used:
competent authorities of the Republic of Belarus, competent authorities of the Russian Federation - bodies (organizations) according to the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation determined by the Agreement competent authorities by control of obligation fulfillment under the Agreement;
the organizations - the legal entities of the Republic of Belarus and individual entrepreneurs registered in the Republic of Belarus;
the Russian oil products, oil products - the goods classified in separate line items of commodity groups 27 (codes 2710-2715, except for 2711 21 000 0) and 29 (the codes 2902 20 000 0, 2902 30 000 0, 2902 41 000 0-2902 44 000 0) the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the CN FEA EEU) specified in the Agreement.
3. The request about the need for the Russian oil products for the next calendar year in form according to appendix 2 (further - the request about requirement) is submitted the organization in the Belarusian state concern for oil and chemistry (further - Belneftekhim concern) annually no later than August 1.
The Belneftekhim concern generalizes arrived according to part one of this Item of the request on requirement and creates summary information on the need for the Russian oil products declared by the organizations for the next calendar year.
4. The Belneftekhim concern and the Ministry of Economics (further - Ministry of Economics) have the right:
request from the organizations and (or) republican state bodies, other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional executive committees, Minsk Gorispolkom, administrations of free economic zones the additional and (or) specifying information proving the requirement (additional requirement) for the Russian oil products declared by the organizations, other information necessary for ensuring proper interaction and realization of this provision;
if necessary to involve representatives of the state bodies and the organizations specified in the paragraph the second this Item in participation in work in coordination with competent authorities of the Russian Federation of projects of indicative balances and (or) the protocol, changes in the approved indicative balances and (or) the protocol;
if necessary to request with compliance with law about information, informatization and information security from the organizations information on the actual obtaining (export from the Russian Federation) them oil product (ов) for certain period, and also about the expected number of obtaining (export from the Russian Federation) oil product (ов) for certain period.
5. Based on requests about requirement, summary information on the need for the Russian oil products declared by the organizations by Belneftekhim concern together with Ministry of Economics preparation of projects of indicative balances and the protocol for the next calendar year and their approval of competent authorities of the Russian Federation are performed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.