of July 12, 2019 No. UP-5765
About increase in the sizes of the salary, pensions, grants and benefits
For the purpose of further steady increase in the income and level of living of the population, creating favorable conditions for further social support of socially vulnerable segments of the population, including persons with disability, and also strengthenings of social support of citizens of the republic:
1. Increase since August 1, 2019 the salary sizes to employees of budgetary institutions and organizations, pensions, grants and benefits on average in time 1,1.
2. Establish since August 1, 2019 in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan the minimum sizes:
the salary - 223 000 sum a month;
old-age pensions - 436 150 sum a month;
benefits to persons with disability since the childhood - 436 150 sum a month;
old-age benefits and to the disabled citizens who do not have necessary length of service - 267 650 sum a month.
3. Determine that since August 1, 2019:
the minimum size of disability pensions to persons with disability of the II group increases from 50 percent to 75 percent of minimum pension on age;
the allowance size to pensions of pensioners - lonely persons with disability of the II group increases from 50 percent to 75 percent of the minimum size of the salary;
the benefit size on the occasion of loss of the supporter is established proceeding from the minimum size of old-age pension with preserving the operating percentage ratios on the number of disabled family members.
4. Enter since August 1, 2019 monthly surcharges to receivers of benefits of the I group of disability, including benefits of the I group of disability since the childhood 16 years, in the amount of 25 percent of the minimum size of the salary are more senior.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Finance together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships, other interested ministries and departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, the organizations and organizations financed from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan timely recalculation of the sizes of the salaries of employees of budgetary institutions and organizations, pensions, grants and benefits proceeding from provisions of this Decree.
6. To make the expenses connected with wages increase of employees of budgetary institutions and organizations, pensions, benefits and grants at the expense of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Recommend to employers to make increase in the sizes of the salary according to minimum wage, having provided salary payment not lower than a minimum wage, established by the legislation.
7. Take into consideration that according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 21, 2019 No. UP-5723 "About Enhancement of Procedure for Determination of the Amount of Compensation, Pensions and Other Payments" since September 1, 2019 of the minimum size of the salary are superseded the minimum wage, the basic settlement size and basic size of calculation of pension.
8. In Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 21, 2019 No. UP-5723 "About Enhancement of Procedure for Determination of the Amount of Compensation, Pensions and Other Payments":
in the paragraph the second to replace figure "577 170" with figure "634 880";
in paragraph three to replace figure "202 730" with figure "223 000";
in paragraph four to replace figure "202 730" with figure "223 000".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.