of January 23, 2001 No. 148-II
About local public administration and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan governs the public relations in the field of local public administration and self-government, determines competence, the organization, procedure for activities of local representative and executive bodies, and also legal status of deputies of maslikhats.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the akim - the representative of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan heading local executive body (in case of its creation) and providing carrying out state policy in the corresponding territory, the approved functioning of all territorial subdivisions of the central state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, management of the executive bodies financed from the relevant budget, given authority of local public administration and functions of self-government according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, responsible for condition of social and economic development of the corresponding territory;
2) the office of the akim - the public institution providing activities of local executive body (in case of its creation), the akim and performing other functions, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) the scheme of management of administrative and territorial unit - system of the executive bodies located in the corresponding territory, financed from the budget of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit;
3-1) prevention of emergency situations of social nature - complex of the legal, economic, social, organizational, educational, propaganda and other measures performed within competence by the state and local executive bodies on identification, studying, elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting emergence of emergency situations of social nature;
4) local executive body (akimat) - the collegiate executive body headed by the akim of area, city of republican value and the capital, area (city of regional value), exercising within the competence local public administration and self-government in the corresponding territory;
5) the executive body financed from the local budget, the public institution authorized by akimat on the implementation of separate functions of local public administration and self-government financed from the corresponding local budgets;
6) local community - set of inhabitants (members of local community) living in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit in which borders local self-government is performed its bodies are created and function;
6-1) meeting of local community - participation of the representatives of local community delegated by descent of local community in the solution of the current questions of local value in the limits and procedure determined by this Law;
6-2) descent of local community - direct participation of inhabitants (members of local community) in the solution of the most important issues of local value in the limits and procedure determined by this Law;
7) questions of local value - questions of activities of area, area, city, area in the city, the rural district, the settlement and the village which is not part of the rural district which regulation according to this Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan is connected with providing the rights and legitimate interests of most of inhabitants of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit;
8) local public administration - the activities performed by local representative and executive bodies for the purpose of carrying out state policy in the corresponding territory, its developments within the competence determined by this Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also being responsible for the state of affairs in the corresponding territory;
9) local self-government - the activities performed by the population is direct, and also through maslikhats and other local government bodies, directed to the independent solution of questions of local value under the responsibility, according to the procedure, determined by this Law, other regulatory legal acts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.