It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice
On January 10, 2001 No. 4/5195
of October 9, 2000 No. 247
About approval of the Temporary procedure for conducting the state sanitary and hygienic examination
(as of July 20, 2009)
According to the Law of Ukraine "About ensuring sanitary and epidemic wellbeing of the population", Regulations on the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, N 918, approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of 24.07.2000 and the Regulations on the state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance in Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 22.06.99 of N 1109,
1. Approve the Temporary procedure for conducting the state sanitary and hygienic examination it (is applied).
2. To the head sanitary and epidemiologic department (Berezhnov S. P.):
2.1. In five-day time to submit the order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
2.2. Organize conducting the state sanitary and hygienic examination according to the Temporary procedure for conducting the state sanitary and hygienic examination.
3. On water, rail and air transport, to directors of research institutions of hygienic and epidemic profile to take the chief state health officer of the Ukrainian center of the state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance of MZ of Ukraine, the chief state health officers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, cities of Kiev and Sevastopol for management and to provide fulfillment of requirements of the Temporary procedure for conducting the state sanitary and hygienic examination.
4. Consider invalid the order MZ of Ukraine of 20.10.95 N190 "About Conducting the State Sanitary and Hygienic Examination concerning Development, Production and Application of Products Which Can Negatively Influence Health of the Person" registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 03.01.96 of N2/1027.
5. Repeal the Provision on procedure for issue of the hygienic conclusion of the state sanitary and hygienic examination on products in bodies, organizations and institutions of the public sanitary and epidemiologic service approved by the order MZ of Ukraine of 20.10.95 of N 190, N5/1030 registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 03.01.96.
I reserve control of execution of the order.
First Deputy Minister,
The main state sanitary
doctor of Ukraine O. O. Bobyliova
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of October 9, 2000, No. 247
Action of this Procedure extends to the central executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations, the organizations, other subjects of economic and business activity irrespective of their departmental subordination and patterns of ownership, establishes requirements to the organization of conducting the state sanitary and epidemiologic examination.
In this Procedure terms and concepts are used in the following value:
the state sanitary and epidemiologic examination is type of professional activity of bodies, organizations and institutions of the public sanitary and epidemiologic service consisting in complex studying of objects of examination for the purpose of identification of possible dangerous factors in these subjects, establishment of compliance of objects of examination to requirements of the sanitary legislation, and in case of lack of the relevant sanitary standards - in reasons for medical requirements concerning safety of object for health and human life;
object state sanitary and epidemiologic ekspertizylyuby activities, technology, products and raw materials, construction projects, drafts of regulating documents, realization (functioning, use) of which can harmfully affect health of the person, and also the operating objects and the existing regulating documents in cases when their adverse effect is established in the course of functioning (use), and also in case of the termination of fixed term of action of the conclusion of the state sanitary and epidemiologic examination;
the conclusion of the state sanitary and epidemiologic examination - the document of the established form which certifies compliance (discrepancy) of object of the state sanitary and epidemiologic examination to medical safety requirements for health and human life affirms the corresponding chief state health officer and is obligatory for accomplishment by the owner of object of examination;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.