It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 10, 2019 No. 208
of May 2, 2019 No. 181
About the Procedure for development of programs of social and economic development of areas
According to article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan", the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for development of programs of social and economic development of areas it (is applied).
2. To provide to executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities, areas and self-government institutions of settlements and dekhot development of programs of social and economic development of areas based on requirements of this Procedure.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 2, 2019, No. 181
1. The procedure for development of programs of social and economic development of the area (further the Procedure) is developed on the basis of requirements of the constitutional Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About local authorities of the government", the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About self-government institutions of settlements and villages".
2. This procedure is prepared for the purpose of providing single system of development of programs and development plans and strengthening of process of their coordination with the purposes and priorities of strategic documents of the country (The national strategy of development for the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2030 and medium-term development programs of the Republic of Tajikistan on 2016-2020, 2021-2025 and 2026-2030), and also for ensuring coordination of sustainable development goals at the national and local levels and its uses as methodical management for government employees and specialists of local authorities of the government and self-government institutions of settlements and dekhot.
3. This procedure is developed on the basis of modern and effective methods of public administration, in particular for the purpose of strengthening of state policy on places and considers characteristics, capacities, priorities and the existing reserves of the cities and areas.
4. The main objective of development of programs of social and economic development of areas is directed to increase in level of living of locals and is performed through effective use of the existing capacities and reserves, their equipment and updating by modern technologies and by that on creation of new workplaces.
5. In this document the following basic concepts are used:
- the regional policy of the state (further - RPG) is integral part of state policy and is performed on the basis of programs, plans and other actions accepted by the state;
- monitoring - process of regular collection and the analysis of key information (indicators) for determination of the changes or progress made in the studied phenomenon or process;
- assessment - regular and objective project evaluation, programs or the performed, or performed strategy on the basis of certain indicators and actions of matrix of actions. Assessment is carried out at the beginning of planned year;
- indicators - the code of the statistical data used for assessment of processes of change of economic and social situation.
- The strategy of social and economic development - long-term goals and the main indicators which include the solution of priority tasks and achievement of specific indicators on the basis of rational use of the existing resources and capacities;
- The program of social and economic development - complex of the actions and the approved plans directed to achievement of strategic objectives and general tasks within priorities of national, local and industry level taking into account effective use of natural, material and financial resources in the medium term;
- the plan - complex of the actions directed to the solution of objectives which can be short-term, medium-term and long-term;
- vision - representation of development of the region in the future taking into account the existing opportunities which describes development of the cities and areas and self-government institutions of settlements and dekhot;
- public-private partnership (further - PPP) - the mechanism of cooperation of the state and entrepreneurial community in effective the solution of national objectives in case of limited budget opportunities, consolidation of expenses and separation of risks between the state and private sector.
- fandreyzing (Fund raising - further collection of financial aid) - attraction and the direction of means for implementation of the project and actions of development programs;
- the methodical analysis - method of the analysis of programs and projects of social and economic development on the basis of the following criterion: concreteness, measurability, approachibility, relevance and limitation in time (SMART);
- methodical the purpose - the analysis method used for identification strong and weaknesses, opportunities and the main problems of economy of the region (SWOT).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.