of April 22, 2019 No. 343
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for rendering paid educational services in educational institutions of system of the ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 14, 2018 "About measures for raising on qualitatively new level of system of spiritual and moral and physically harmonious education of youth, its training and education" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3907:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for rendering paid educational services in educational institutions of system of the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. To the ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning social development A. A. Abdukhakimov and the minister of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. H. Shermatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 22, 2019 No. 343
1. This Provision determines procedure for rendering the paid educational services organized on voluntary basis for pupils of educational institutions of system of the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - schools).
Paid educational services will be organized in the presence at school of necessary material and technical resources and the corresponding pedagogical worker or by involvement of the corresponding specialist. At the same time provision of paid educational services shall not interfere with teaching and educational process of school.
Rendering paid educational services for pupils of schools is performed according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
2. Rendering paid educational services in the programs of additional education which are not provided by training programs (except the state educational standards), is performed based on the agreement signed between the principal and parents of the pupil or their legal representatives (further - the customer) in form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
3. Rendering paid educational services in the directions (exact, social and humanitarian, natural sciences, circles and sports sections) which are not provided by training programs (except the state educational standards) is organized according to the legislation.
4. Involvement of pupils in forced form is not allowed to the rendered paid educational services from the principal and teachers.
5. Rendering paid educational services at schools is performed based on the annual plan of rendering paid educational services of school (further - the annual plan).
6. The annual plan is developed by schools annually prior to the beginning of each calendar year in form according to appendix No. 3 to this Provision and introduced on approval of the Supervisory board of school (further - the Supervisory board).
In the annual plan types of educational services (the direction of additional education), training time, training number of hours, the price in each hour of training (at the same time payment to children from needy families is established in the amount of 50% of total cost), the number of pupils in groups (no more than 35 pupils), First name, middle initial, last name the teacher or directions specialist, the venue of occupations are specified (classes).
According to requirements of customers for pupils individual occupations can be organized.
7. The supervisory board considers and approves the annual plan of school the next year at the first meeting at the beginning of each calendar year.
The annual plan is posted on the official website of the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the official website of school.
8. For rendering paid educational services on contractual basis the teachers working at this school are attracted first of all.
The amount of means (but at least 50%) arriving from payment by the customer of cost of educational services can go for compensation of teachers. At the same time stipulated by the legislation taxes and other obligatory payments are calculated from this amount.
9. The cost of the rendered educational services affirms the principal in coordination with the Supervisory board.
10. Payment of educational services is performed according to the agreement in cash form by means of departments of banks or transfer to the off-budget personal account of school opened in accordance with the established procedure in the relevant department of Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.