of May 27, 2019 No. 433
About measures for creating favorable conditions for further development of activities of hotel farms
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 5, 2019 "About measures for the accelerated development of tourist industry" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-4095:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for allocation of subsidies from the Government budget for compensation of part of costs of investors for construction and equipment of new hotels, and also financing of the organizations on the basis of agreements on franchizing according to appendix.
2. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development together with the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy for social problems of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. A. Abdukhakimov and vr.i.o. chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development A. U. Akkulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 27, 2019 No. 433
1. This Provision determines procedure for compensation of part of costs of the subject of entrepreneurship (further - the investor) on construction of new hotel and similar means of placement (further - hotel), with its input in operation during the period from January 5, 2019 to January 1, 2022, and also financings, since January 5, 2019, subjects of entrepreneurship - residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the organizations) on the basis of agreements on franchizing by use of the known and prestigious world hotel brands at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Government budget).
2. In this provision the following concepts are used:
the agreement on franchizing - the agreement signed on use by brand organizations top - 50 known and prestigious world hotels;
subsidy - the funds for compensation of part of costs of investors for construction and equipment of hotels allocated from the Government budget.
3. The subsidy is allocated to investors in case of construction of new hotel with the number of rooms at least 50 numbers for category 3 stars and 100 numbers for category 4 stars.
At the same time the new hotel shall be put into operation till January 1, 2022.
Allocation of subsidies to investors is provided since January 5, 2019 before achievement of the number of rooms, in addition created new hotels 50 - ti thousands of numbers.
The state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development (further - Committee) records in addition created new hotel rooms in the republic and following the results of every quarter provides information in the Ministry of Finance.
4. Partial financing of the organizations for the agreement on franchizing is performed annually within three years from coming into force of the agreement at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - partial financing).
At the same time the agreement on franchizing shall be become effective later January 5, 2019.
The total amount of partial financing of the organizations constitutes no more than 10 million US dollars in equivalent.
not have the tax debt and to other obligatory payments which are subject to payment according to the Tax code of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
not be in process of liquidation and bankruptcy;
funds from the Government budget on compensation for expenses and financial provision based on decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan are not raised (apart from the funds of the Government budget allocated according to this Provision).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.