of May 6, 2019 No. KR DSM-66
About approval of Rules of forming and use of these national accounts of health care
According to Item 3 of article 28-1 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of forming and use of these national accounts of health care.
2. To provide to department of project management of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Abishev O. A.
No. KR DSM-66 are approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 6, 2019
1. These rules of forming and use of these national accounts of health care (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 3 of article 28-1 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and determine procedure for forming and use of these national accounts of health care.
2. The purpose of national accounts of health care (further - NSZ) is information collection about national health care system for planning process, development of policy and efficiency evaluation of system in this sphere.
3. In these rules the following concepts and determinations are used:
1) authorized body on budget implementation - the body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of budget implementation, conducting financial accounting, the budget accounting and budget reports on execution of the republican budget;
2) expenses on health care (HF) - classification of schemes of financing of health care system by means of which consumers receive health care services;
3) gross capital formation in health care system - capital expenditures on health care by suppliers of medical services for the accounting period (less the cost of asset sales of one type) and used regularly or for one year and more for provision of medical services;
4) current expenses on health care - final consumer spendings of residents on goods and services in the field of health care;
5) authorized body in the field of health care - the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of protection of public health, medical and pharmaceutical science, medical and pharmaceutical education, sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, drug circulation and medical products, control of quality of medical services;
6) system of accounts of health care (further - SSZ) - the methodology providing the systematic description of financial flows in health care which purpose is the description of health care system from the point of view of expenses, both for international, and for the national purposes;
7) disaggregation of data - distribution of aggregative expense data on regions which main objective is determination of efficiency of use of resources on health care by detection of regional similarities and distinctions in consumption of goods and services of health care;
8) factors of provision of services - the resources used by suppliers in production process and health care renderings of services;
9) the income of schemes of financing (FS) - the main sources of financing of health care;
10) suppliers of medical services (HP) - the organizations and other subjects which provide goods and services of health care;
11) functions of suppliers of medical services (NANOSECONDS) - provision by suppliers of health care of goods and services at the expense of the received means in schemes of financing;
12) authorized body in the field of the state statistics - the state body performing management, and also cross-industry coordination in the field of the state statistics within the competence;
13) productivity - products amount relation to amount of basic data which determines the most successful use of resources of processes in certain field of activity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.