It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On June 3, 2019 No. 54829
of May 13, 2019 No. 68n
About establishment of cases of suspension of term of conducting customs examination
According to part 10 of article 335 of the Federal Law of August 3, 2018 No. 289-FZ "About customs regulation in the Russian Federation and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation" (further - the Federal Law No. 289-FZ) (The Russian Federation Code, 2018, No. 32, the Art. 5082), Item 1 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 30, 2004 No. 329 (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, No. 31, Art. 3258; 2005, No. 52, Art. 5755; 2007, No. 23, Art. 2801; No. 45, Art. 5491; 2008, No. 5, Art. 411; 2010, No. 5, Art. 531; 2011, No. 1, Art. 238; No. 36, Art. 5148; 2012, No. 20, Art. 2562; 2013, No. 20, Art. 2488; No. 36, Art. 4578; 2014, No. 40, Art. 5426; 2016, No. 17, Art. 2399; No. 47, Art. 6654; 2017, No. 17, Art. 2569; No. 24, Art. 3536; 2018, to No. 30, of the Art. 4748), I order:
1. Determine that the term of conducting customs examination, except the cases determined by part 10 of article 335 of the Federal Law No. 289-FZ can stop also in cases:
1) temporary disability of the customs expert (expert) in whose production there is customs examination, once for the term of temporary disability, but no more than for 10 calendar days;
2) official journey of the customs expert (expert) in whose production there is customs examination, connected with execution of the job responsibilities, and also the obligations of the expert provided by the relevant procedural legislation of the Russian Federation, once for the term of the official journey, but no more than for 10 calendar days.
2. Provide to the Federal Customs Service entering of necessary changes into information software of the Single automated information system of customs authorities according to this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Head of the Federal Customs Service Bulavin V. I.
The First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation is the Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
A. G. Siluanov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.