of May 25, 2019 No. 658
About approval of Rules of accounting of pilotless civil air vehicles with the maximum take-off mass from kilogram 0,25 to 30 kilograms imported into the Russian Federation or made in the Russian Federation
According to Item 3.2 of article 33 of the Air code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of accounting of pilotless civil air vehicles with the maximum take-off mass from kilogram 0,25 to 30 kilograms imported into the Russian Federation or made in the Russian Federation.
2. The statement for statement of the drone aircraft on accounting, stipulated in Item 8 Rules, approved by this resolution, concerning the pilotless civil air vehicle with the maximum take-off mass from the kilogram 0,25 to 30 kilograms imported into the Russian Federation or made in the Russian Federation about day of entry into force of this resolution goes the owner of such air vehicle to Federal Air Transport Agency in time, not exceeding 30 days from the date of entry into force of this resolution.
3. Determine that realization by Federal Air Transport Agency of the powers provided by this resolution is performed in the limits set by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation of number and salary fund of employees of central office and territorial authorities of Federal Air Transport Agency, and also the budgetary appropriations provided to it in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 25, 2019 No. 658
1. These rules establish accounting treatment for pilotless civil air vehicles with the maximum take-off mass from kilogram 0,25 to 30 kilograms imported into the Russian Federation or made in the Russian Federation (further - drone aircrafts).
Requirements of these rules do not extend to the drone aircrafts which are temporarily imported by foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation for the purpose of participation in sporting events on aircraft model sport.
2. Accounting of drone aircrafts performs Federal Air Transport Agency.
3. Accounting of drone aircrafts is performed with use of the system of accounting of data on drone aircrafts including the database about drone aircrafts (further - the database), and the information portal which is functional subsystem of the database (further - the portal of accounting of drone aircrafts).
4. The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation establishes procedure for provision of information containing in the database:
to federal executive bodies;
to the bodies performing the organization of use of airspace according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Russian Federation;
to physical persons and legal entities.
5. Information exchange of system of accounting of data on drone aircrafts with other information systems is performed by means of the infrastructure providing information and technological interaction of the information systems used for provision of the state and municipal services and execution of the state and municipal functions electronically.
6. Forming of data on the considered drone aircrafts, entering into these data of changes, and also information access about the considered drone aircrafts is provided with use of the portal of accounting of drone aircrafts.
For the purpose of accounting of drone aircrafts information resources of the state information system of ensuring the transport safety created according to article 11 of the Federal law "About Transport Safety" are used.
7. Information containing in the applications submitted according to Items 8 - 10, 16 - 18 and 21 these rules, is stored in the database during all term of finding of the drone aircraft on accounting and within 10 years after its removal from accounting.
8. For statement of the drone aircraft on accounting the owner of the drone aircraft submits in Federal Air Transport Agency the application for statement of the drone aircraft on accounting with appendix of the photo of this drone aircraft containing the following data:
a) information on the drone aircraft and its technical characteristics:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.