of May 25, 2019 No. 430
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for creation and conducting the state accounting of nurseries and plantations on cultivation of wild-growing plants
In pursuance of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2019 No. 138 "About additional measures for effective production organization and industrial conversion of glycyrrhiza and other herbs", and also for the purpose of regulation of questions of creation and conducting the state accounting of nurseries and plantations on cultivation of wild-growing plants the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection together with the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan and public authorities on places to carry out inventory count of the operating nurseries and plantations on cultivation of wild-growing plants, including glycyrrhiza and other herbs to three-months time.
3. Third Item 1 of the Regulations on procedure for use of objects of flora and passing of allowing procedures in the field of use of objects of the flora approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of October 20, 2014 No. 290, to state the paragraph in the following edition:
"Action of this provision does not extend concerning the objects of flora which are grown up in nurseries on plantations, personal, private garden and seasonal dachas".
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister - the Minister of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. Zh. Ramatov and the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection B. T. Kuchkarov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 25, 2019 No. 430
1. This Provision determines procedure for creation, maintaining and statement on the state accounting of nurseries and plantations by cultivation of wild-growing plants, including glycyrrhiza and other herbs (further - nurseries and plantations).
Nurseries and plantations are subject to statement on the state accounting in bodies for ecology and environmental protection.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
nursery - specialized farm on cultivation of seedlings and saplings of wood and shrubby plantings or grassy plants in nature protection or other purposes;
plantation - the land area on which conditions for cultivation of wild-growing plants with commercial, production or other purpose are artificially created;
wild-growing plants - wood, shrubby, grassy, pteridophytes, Bryophyta, seaweed, lichens and mushrooms, including the rare and endangered species of wild-growing plants growing in the environment.
3. The wild-growing plants which are grown up in nurseries and on the plantations created according to the procedure, provided by this Provision, are property of physical persons and legal entities, owners of data of nurseries and plantations.
4. The payment for use and the corresponding permissions for collection and procurement of wild-growing types of the plants which are grown up in nurseries and on plantations are not required.
5. Plantations on cultivation of wild-growing plants are created on lands of agricultural purpose, lands of forest fund, lands of inventory and other lands, except for the water protection zones.
Nurseries on cultivation of wild-growing plants are created on the parcels of land of business entities, forestry and other lands.
The parcel of land on which wild-growing plants grow in natural environment without landing and crops by the person and artificial creation of the corresponding conditions for their cultivation is not nursery and plantation.
6. The parcels of land for creation of nurseries and plantations are provided by khokimiyats of areas (cities) to physical persons and legal entities (further - planters) on the right of permanent use according to the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.