of April 24, 2019 No. 351
About approval of the Technique of assessment of fiscal risks
1. Approve the Technique of assessment of fiscal risks which is applied.
2. Determine that:
1) the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, the Ministry of social policy, the Pension fund of Ukraine, Fund of state-owned property, Public service on emergency situations:
submit to the Ministry of Finance necessary information for carrying out overall assessment of fiscal risks according to the Technique approved by this resolution;
together with the Ministry of Finance shall take measures for minimization of impact of fiscal risks on indicators of the government budget;
2) the Ministry of Finance cooperates with National Bank and Fund of guaranteeing household deposits (in coordination) concerning identification, assessment, monitoring and development of actions for minimization of fiscal risks.
3. The paragraph of the sixth of Item 15 of the Technique of assessment of the fiscal risks connected with activities of subjects of managing of public sector of the economy approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 11, 2018 No. 7 (Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2018, No. 8, Art. 309), to exclude.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 24, 2019 No. 351
1. This Technique establishes the mechanism of determination of possible cost impact of fiscal risks on indicators of the government budget and determines types of fiscal risks which are subject to assessment, the bodies responsible for carrying out such assessment, procedure for its carrying out, measure for minimization of fiscal risks.
2. In this Technique the term "fiscal risks" is used in the value given in the Budget code of Ukraine.
Fiscal risks are expressed in absolute figures or as a percentage gross domestic product.
3. The purpose of evaluating fiscal risks is determination of their possible influence on indicators of the government budget, timely taking measures, the fiscal risks directed to prevention of origin and their minimization.
4. The risks connected with belong to main types of fiscal risks which assessment is carried out according to requirements of this Technique:
1) change in the macroeconomic circle;
2) contingent obligations to which potential obligations of the government budget which prove to be true only after approach or not approach of certain events which arise in connection with belong:
provision of the state guarantees on the credits;
activities of subjects of managing of public sector of economy;
functioning of the financial sector;
projects implementation of public-private partnership;
mitigation of consequences of emergency situations of technogenic, natural and other nature;
3) failure to carry out of the plan of receipts from privatization of state-owned property;
4) variation from planned targets in the sphere of provision of pensions.
5. The Ministry of Finance is responsible for carrying out overall assessment of fiscal risks.
6. The Ministries of Economic Development, Minsotspolitiki, the Pension fund of Ukraine, Fund of state-owned property, GSChS (further - the bodies responsible for assessment of fiscal risks) determine in the structure the structural divisions responsible for representation of information to the Ministry of Finance necessary for carrying out overall assessment of fiscal risks which can influence indicators of the government budget what notify the Ministry of Finance on.
7. During evaluating fiscal risks the bodies responsible for assessment of fiscal risks can apply the scenario analysis which provides determination of several options (scenarios) of succession of events and carrying out their comparative assessment, including modeling of stressful scenarios for the corresponding indicators for the purpose of determination of their influence on indicators of the government budget.
Assessment of the fiscal risks connected with changes in the macroeconomic circle
8. Negative changes of the main forecast indicators (in particular, gross domestic product, the national currency rate, price indexes, amount of profit of the companies, the salary fund of hired employees and cash cover of the military personnel, indicators of foreign trade, etc.) which resulted from refining of statistical data towards reduction, deterioration in the current social and economic situation owing to internal and external risks and review of scenario operating conditions of economy taking into account new challenges of development of economy belong to the fiscal risks connected with changes in the macroeconomic circle.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.