of May 13, 2019 No. 217
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for education and activities of commission of experts for technical regulation
According to article 9 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for education and activities of commission of experts for technical regulation according to appendix.
2. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for education and activities of commissions of experts for technical regulation" of August 4, 2006 No. 565;
- Item 76 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments and recognition voided some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 27, 2007 No. 377;
- Item 11 of appendix to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of July 1, 2013 No. 395.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 13, 2019 No. 217
1. This Provision establishes procedure for education and activities of commission of experts for technical regulation (further - commission of experts).
2. The commission of experts is created and acts according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" (further - the Law), other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
3. The main objective of commission of experts is carrying out project appraisal of the technical regulation and preparation of the conclusion for it which shall contain valid conclusions about compliance (discrepancy) of the technical regulation to the purposes established by the Law, to international standards, regulations and rules.
4. The structure of commission of experts is created by carrying out tender by authorized body on technical regulation (further - authorized body).
5. For carrying out tender on selection of experts in commission of experts the decision of the head of authorized body creates the contest committee.
6. Structure of the contest committee:
1) the chairman of the contest committee - the deputy manager of authorized body supervising questions of technical regulation;
2) the vice-chairman of the contest committee - the head of the structural unit of authorized body in the sphere of technical regulation;
3) members of the contest committee:
- the director of the Center for standardization and metrology under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the involved experts and competent experts in various aspects (at least 2 people);
4) the secretary of the contest committee - the employee of structural division of authorized body in the sphere of technical regulation.
7. Contest committee:
- develops and approves qualification requirements;
- determines terms of carrying out tender;
- considers the documents filed by participants of tender;
- conducts interview of participants of tender;
- makes the decision on selection of members of commission of experts.
8. The authorized body posts on the official site and in mass media the announcement of carrying out tender on selection of experts in structure of commission of experts.
For participation in tender representatives of science and technology institutions, associations of entrepreneurs and consumers, independent experts, representatives of professional public associations can be invited.
9. In the announcement of carrying out tender the following information shall be stated:
- name of the draft of the technical regulation;
- the qualification requirements imposed to participants;
- list of the documents necessary for participation in tender;
- place and time of documents acceptance;
- place and time of carrying out tender.
10. Documents, necessary for participation in tender, include:
- application in person;
- the passport copy or the identity document (the original of the passport or the identity document, is shown on arrival on tender);
- the documents confirming necessary qualification, length of service (the copy of the service record, the copy of education documents, about advanced training, assignment of academic degree and academic status, certified notarially or services of personnel management on place of employment).
11. Tender is carried out in two steps. At the first stage selection of applicants based on the submitted documents is made. At the second stage the interview with candidates is conducted.
12. Following the results of interview in time no more than 10 calendar days the contest committee makes the decision on members of commission of experts. The decision of the contest committee by results of carrying out tender is made in the absence of the candidate by open voting by a simple majority vote from number of her members who are present at meeting. The decision is signed by the chairman, the secretary and members of the contest committee participating in its meeting.
13. The meeting of the contest committee is considered competent if at it there are at least two thirds of its structure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.