of April 15, 2019 No. 25
About approval of the Instruction for providing with legal statistical information
For the purpose of implementation of subitems 3) and 5) of Item 2 of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 2003 "About the state legal statistics and special accounting", being guided by the subitem 6) of article 37 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2017 "About prosecutor's office", I ORDER:
1. Approve the Instruction for providing with legal statistical information according to appendix 1 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 2 to this order.
3. In the procedure established by the legislation to provide to committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee):
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Institute of the legislation and legal information of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Ministries of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the direction of this order to the interested subjects of legal statistics and special accounting for data, to territorial authorities of Committee for execution.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of Committee.
Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2019 No. 25
1. This Instruction is developed according to subitems 3) and 5) of Item 2 of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 2003 "About the state legal statistics and special accounting" (further - the Law) for the purpose of providing state bodies with legal statistical information, directory servicing of physical persons and legal entities.
2. The basic concepts used by this Instruction:
1) the Log-magazine - the magazine in which certain actions of the user or the program on the server are fixed;
2) information service - the automated information system "Information Service";
3) Administrator - Committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) legal statistical information - the data provided by subjects of legal statistics and special accounting to authorized body for use in the statistical purposes;
5) subjects of legal statistics and special accounting (further - subjects) - law enforcement, judicial and other state bodies and the organizations, and also persons who according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan provide legal statistical information to authorized body for the purposes of the state legal statistics, conducting special accounting, studying and the analysis of the documentary information applied in criminal and legal, civil, administrative and legal spheres;
6) bodies of legal statistics and special accounting - Committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial authorities;
7) the official - person, is permanent, temporary or on special power performing functions of the public agent or performing organizational and administrative or administrative functions in state bodies;
8) the Internet - the portal of open these bodies of prosecutor's office - the web portal component of "the electronic government" providing centralized storage of descriptive and reference information on open data;
9) request - request in writing, including in the form of the electronic document, about provision of legal statistical information on the interesting questions of personal and public nature;
10) information with limited access - information carried to the state secrets, personal, family, medical, bank, commercial and to other secrets protected by the law and also office information marked "For office use".
3. Legal statistical information is provided with the following methods:
1) on demand;
2) placement on the Internet - the portal of open data web - the "elektronnoye pravitelstvo" portal;
3) the direction of electronic collections of legal statistical information in state bodies;
4) placement on information service of the Administrator;
5) placement on the official site (Internet resource) of bodies of legal statistics and special accounting.
4. Information on request is provided free of charge.
5. On demand information within the available indicators of reports and details of information accounting documents is provided.
6. The request on behalf of state body is signed by his head, person, it replacing (according to the distribution of service duties established in this body), or other authorized officer of this body.
The procedure for acceptance, registration of appeals of physical persons and legal entities, terms of their consideration by state body are determined by articles 7 and 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2007 No. 221 "About procedure for consideration of appeals of physical persons and legal entities".
7. The inquiry is sent by subjects by means of the Single system of electronic document management of state bodies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.