of April 24, 2019 No. 193
About measures for implementation of Articles 153, 159-1, 213, 315, 330 and 344 Tax codes of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of stimulation of investing activities of the industrial and innovative enterprises opening in subsidized settlements of the Kyrgyz Republic, implementation of Articles 153, 159-1, 213, of 315, 330 and 344 Tax codes of the Kyrgyz Republic, decides Concepts of regional policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2018-2022 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 31, 2017 No. 194, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1. Determine preferential:
- settlements of the Kyrgyz Republic: Karakol, Balykchy, Naryn, Kochkorka, Tokmok, Kara-Balta, Talas, Isfana, Batken, Kadamzhay, Uzgen, Cara-Suu, Tash-Kumyr, Karakul, Jalal-Abad, Kerben, Kochkor-Ata, Kyzyl Kia, Sulyukta, Mayluu-Suu, Nookat, Aydarken, Kok-Zhangak, Toktogul, Cholpon-Ata, Shopokov, Kant, Orlovka, Kemin, Kainda;
- the ayylny aimags receiving the leveling grants (transfers) from the republican budget for the purpose of maintenance of stable economic and social situation.
- The list of the preferential types of industrial activity which are subject to the preferential taxation according to appendix 1;
- The standard investment agreement about implementation of activities in preferential settlements (further - the Agreement) according to appendix 2.
3. The decision on provision to preferential industrial enterprises of privileges on taxes within the territory of the specific settlement is made on the basis of the investment agreement signed by local government bodies of the settlements specified in Item 1 of this resolution with the investors performing investment investments in the new industrial enterprises which underwent state registration after January 1, 2019 which activities belong to the preferential types of industrial activity which are subject to the preferential taxation.
4. To state bodies and local government bodies (in coordination) in case of the conclusion of agreements to consider it is export oriented the new industrial companies / productions which underwent state registration after January 1, 2019 and performing export deliveries of products during 6 calendar months following in a row, the making at least 50 percent from the total amount of deliveries.
5. The preferential taxation does not extend to the branches and representative offices of preferential industrial enterprises located outside the settlement where privileges are provided to them.
6. Under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic quarterly to represent to the state agency on cases of local self-government and the interethnic relations to Agency on promotion and protection of investments of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also to the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- information on the agreements signed by local government bodies of preferential settlements with investors;
- information on agreements which are terminated ahead of schedule owing to failure to carry out by the investor of terms of agreement or completion of fixed term of the provided privileges.
7. Determine that Agency on promotion and protection of investments of the Kyrgyz Republic, based on information obtained from the State agency on cases of local self-government and the interethnic relations under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic specified in Item 6 of this resolution:
- creates the list of the companies which are subject to the preferential taxation based on the agreements signed by local government bodies with investors;
- performs monitoring and efficiency evaluation of implementation of agreements.
8. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, during the two-year period to develop and introduce to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the draft decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic about determination of procedure for inclusion and exception of the companies of the List of the types of industrial activity which are subject to the preferential taxation, with differentiation of the provided privileges by years, by the companies, with establishment of the standard rate considering the size of proceeds from sales of products and total amount of the paid income tax.
9. To public service of intellectual property and innovations under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop and introduce to four-months time in accordance with the established procedure the draft decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic about approval of criteria of determination of the types of industrial production based on innovative technologies.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.