of March 30, 2019 No. KR DSM-15
About approval of rules of provision of information on medical waste
According to the subitem 126) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of provision of information on medical waste.
2. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2019, No. KR DSM-15
1. These rules of provision of information on medical waste (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 126) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system".
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) owners of waste - the physical persons and legal entities performing the address with medical waste;
2) the specialized organizations - subjects which activities are connected with collection, neutralization, storage, burial and utilization of medical waste;
3) medical waste - the waste which is formed in the course of rendering medical services and carrying out medical manipulations, classified by danger classes;
4) removal of medical waste - transactions on burial and destruction of waste;
5) the address with medical waste - the types of activity connected with waste including the prevention and minimization of formation of waste, accounting and control, accumulating of waste, and also collection, conversion, utilization, neutralization, transportation, storage (warehousing), waste disposal and other actions related;
6) neutralization of medical waste - reduction or elimination of dangerous properties of waste by mechanical, physical and chemical or biological processing;
7) utilization of medical waste - use of waste as secondary material or energy resources;
8) burial of medical waste - the placement of waste in the appointed place for storage during unrestricted term excluding dangerous impact of the buried waste on health of the population and the environment.
3. The organizations of health care keep daily account of educated medical waste in the magazine in form, according to appendix 5 to Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the health care facilities" approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 31, 2017 No. 357 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 15760).
4. The specialized organizations keep the magazine of daily accounting on neutralization and (or) removal of medical waste in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
5. Owners of waste according to Article 296 and Chapter 19 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 present information on medical waste to authorized body in the field of environmental protection in the form of the annual report in the field of the address with medical waste (further - the report) for their entering into the State inventory of production wastes and consumption.
6. The report is provided annually as of January 1 till March 1 of the year following for reporting in authorized body in the field of environmental protection by means of filling of form according to appendix 2 to these rules and signings by its authorized person responsible for submission of information.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.