It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 23, 2019 No. 14
of April 19, 2019 No. 1242
About the Program of judicial and legal reform in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2019-2021
According to article 69 of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, for the purpose of strengthening of judicial authority in the Republic of Tajikistan, I decide:
1. Approve the Program of judicial and legal reform in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2019-2021 it (is applied).
2. Execution of the Program to assign to the Constitutional court of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Supreme Court of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Supreme economic court of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan, Service of execution under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and other relevant state bodies.
3. Control of execution of the Program to assign to the special advisor to the president of the Republic of Tajikistan according to legal issues.
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 19, 2019 No. 1242
The program of judicial and legal reform in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2019-2021 (further - the Program) is continuation of the previous programs of judicial and legal reforms in Tajikistan, is based on the president's letter of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the main directions internal and foreign policies of the Republic of Tajikistan" of December 26, 2018 and provides realization of necessary measures for further strengthening of judicial authority and to enhancement of the legislation concerning activity of the courts, services of execution, law-enforcement and other public authorities.
1. The constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan determined judicial authority as the independent branch of the government which is important in implementation of ensuring social justice, legality strengthening, development of democratic and legal society, protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen. Taking into account development of society and emergence of the new public relations, ensuring justice according to international standards and regulations of national legal acts, strengthenings of guarantees of judicial protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen judicial and legal reform in the country will be continued.
2. The purposes and tasks of the Program consist of enhancement of structure of courts and strengthening of their activities for protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, interests of the state, the organizations, legality and justice, control over timely execution of court resolutions, improvement of quality and efficiency of judicial activities, social improvement of judges and workers of the office of courts, and also enhancement of the legislation in this direction.
3. For determination of procedure for consideration in the Constitutional court of projects of changes and amendments in the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, drafts of the laws and other questions represented on national referendum it is necessary to make changes and additions to the constitutional Law "About the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Tajikistan".
4. Studying of the legislation of number of foreign countries showed that hearing of cases about administrative offenses concerning individual entrepreneurs and legal entities in connection with implementation of business and other economic activity by them is referred in jurisdiction of economic courts. Considering that economic courts consider economic cases with participation of individual entrepreneurs and legal entities, it is reasonable to analyze questions of reference to jurisdiction of economic courts of cases on administrative offenses concerning individual entrepreneurs and legal entities.
5. For the purpose of timely execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies, elimination of the available gaps and contradictions of regulations in the legislation regulating executive productions, enhancement of procedure for forced execution of executive documents including taking into account nature of executive actions and the solution of other questions of industry, it is necessary to develop and adopt in the new edition the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About enforcement proceeding".
6. For ensuring fair and objective trial of criminal cases, providing qualified legal assistance to the detainee, the suspect, the person accused and the defendant, enhancement of legal causes of giving permission to application of measure of restraint in the form of detention and enhancement of other procedural rules it is reasonable to make changes and additions to the Code of penal procedure of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.