of April 19, 2019 No. 336
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 1, 2019 No. UP-5647 "About Measures for Radical Enhancement of System of Public Administration in the Sphere of Transport" and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 1, 2019 "About the organization of activities of the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-4143:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the Minister of Transport A. Zh. Ramatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 19, 2019 No. 336
1. This Provision determines the status, the main objectives, functions, the rights, responsibility, procedure for the organization of activities and the reporting of the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Ministry), and also functional obligations and responsibility of his heads.
2. The ministry is the state body providing development and realization of single state policy and normative legal regulation in the field of development of road, rail, air, river and electro transport, the subway, and also road economy (further - transport and road economy).
3. In the activities the Ministry submits to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Cabinet of Ministers).
4. The ministry in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, and also this Provision and other acts of the legislation.
5. The ministry performs the activities in interaction with bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places and other organizations.
6. The decisions of the Ministry made within its powers are obligatory for execution of the public and economic board by bodies, executive bodies on places, other organizations and their officials, and also legal entities and physical persons.
7. The ministry, the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations entering organizational structure of the Ministry are legal entities, have seal and forms with the name of the Ministry with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the name in state language, separate balance, treasurer personal accounts in Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, bank accounts, including in foreign currency.
8. Official name of the Ministry:
a) in state language:
complete - ÷zbekiston Respublikasi vazirliga Transport;
reduced - vazirliga Transport;
b) in English:
complete - Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
reduced - Ministry of transport;
c) in Russian:
complete - the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
reduced - Ministry of Transport.
9. Location (postal address) of the Ministry: Republic of Uzbekistan, 100128, city of Tashkent, Ulitsa Zulfiyakhonum, 3.
10. The Ministries log in:
Ministry of transport of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, management of transport of areas and city of Tashkent;
Committee on highways;
Agency of civil aviation;
Inspectorate for supervision of safety of rail haulings;
Inspectorate for control of quality of road-building works;
Center of studying of problems of development of transport and logistics;
research, educational institutions, other organizations.
11. The ministry solves the problems assigned to it and functions is direct, and also through the territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations entering into its structure.
12. The main objectives of the Ministry are:
1) development of the single state transport policy aimed at the harmonious development of all modes of transport on the basis of their integration into single transportation network of the Republic of Uzbekistan and use of new effective transport and logistic systems;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.