of April 3, 2019 No. 242-VI ZRK
About special economic and industrial zones
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the special commission - the permanent commission performing consideration of the applications of managing companies and potential participants of special economic zones about inclusion of the types of activity which are not provided by such list or not answering the purpose of creation of special economic zone in the list of priority types of activity;
2) special economic zone - part of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan with precisely designated borders on which the special legal regime of special economic zone for implementation of priority types of activity acts;
3) managing company of special economic zone - the legal entity created or determined according to this Law and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About innovative cluster "The park of innovative technologies" for ensuring functioning of special economic zone;
4) the participant of special economic zone - the legal entity performing priority types of activity in the territory of special economic zone and included in the unified register of participants of special economic zones.
At the same time:
to participants of the special economic zone "Park of Innovative Technologies" implementation of priority types of activity out of the territory of this special economic zone is allowed;
the individual entrepreneurs performing priority types of activity in the territory of the specified special economic zone can act as participants of special economic zone which limits fully or partially match with sites of customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union;
5) priority types of activity - the types of activity determined by authorized body to which the special legal regime of special economic zone extends;
6) the principle of "one window" - the form of provision of the state and other services in the territories of special economic and industrial zones providing minimization of participation of applicants in collection and preparation of documents and restriction of their direct contact with subjects of rendering the state and other services;
7) single engineering procedure - set of technologically interconnected and consecutive operations (works) performed in production process within one priority type of activity. Set of types of activity within single engineering procedure is integral part of priority type of activity and forms with it single whole;
8) the project - complex of the actions providing creation of modern high-productive, competitive productions and services for implementation of priority types of activity by the potential participant, applicant or participant of special economic zone, and also for implementation of business activity by the potential participant, applicant or participant of industrial zone;
9) industrial zone - the territory provided with engineering and communication infrastructure, provided to subjects of private entrepreneurship for placement and operation of objects of business activity, including in the field of the industry, agro-industrial complex, the tourist industry, transport logistics, waste management, according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10) managing company of industrial zone - the legal entity created or determined according to this Law for ensuring functioning of industrial zone;
11) the participant of industrial zone - the individual entrepreneur, the legal entity performing placement and operation of objects of business activity in the territory of industrial zone according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan with which the managing company of industrial zone signs the agreement on activities implementation;
12) infrastructure facilities - the objects which are part of objects of production and (or) transfer of heat and electrical energy, water supply and gas supply, the sewerage, transport communications, communication services and other objects of special economic or industrial zone;
13) auxiliary types of activity - the types of activity necessary for servicing of activities of participants of special economic zone performed by persons who are not participants of special economic zone in its territory;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.