of March 6, 2019 No. 117
About approval of Rules of forming and maintaining the road database
According to the subitem 42) Item 2 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2001 "About highways" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of forming and maintaining the road database.
2. To provide to committee of highways of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 6, 2019 No. 117
1. These rules of forming and maintaining the road database (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 42) of Item 2 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2001 "About highways" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for forming and maintaining the road database.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) diagnostics of the highway - inspection, collection and information analysis about parameters and condition of structural elements of the highway and road constructions, characteristics of transport flows, and if necessary and other information for determination of need for repair actions, and also assessment and the forecast of condition of the highway in the course of its further operation;
2) transport and operational condition of the highway - complex of the indicators characterizing technological level and operational road condition and determining its consumer properties at the time of inspection;
3) certification of highways - accounting of highways and artificial road features with creation of log book and forming of base of road data;
4) the road database - the information system of authorized state body, open for users of highways, on highways containing information on transport and operational condition of highways.
3. Information containing in the road database is open for users of roads and is used for development planning of highway network of general use, forming of schemes, cards, atlases of highways of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Forming of the road database includes:
1) certification of the highway;
2) diagnostics of highways;
3) loading of information on technical parameters and transport and operational condition of highways.
5. The road database is created in electronic form and contains the following information on the highway:
1) general information about the highway;
2) geometrical parameters of elements of long and transversal profile of the road:
about sites on covering types;
on carriageway width;
on subgrade width;
on width of lane line;
on height of edge of subgrade and the steepness of slopes;
on longitudinal biases;
on curves in the plan and bends;
on sites with insufficient visibility;
3) on designs of road clothes;
4) on crossing, adjunction and congresses (entrances);
5) on availability of crossings with the railroad;
6) on retaining walls;
7) on protective constructions;
8) on drainage trays;
9) on services of road service;
10) on gardening;
11) on objects of road service;
12) on crosswalks;
13) on sidewalks;
14) on platforms of rest, car parks;
15) on bus-stops and autopavilions;
16) on transitional and high-speed and additional lanes;
17) on consecrations;
18) on barriers;
19) on alarm columns;
20) on route signs;
21) on traffic lights;
22) on guiding devices;
23) on road marking;
24) on communications in right of way;
25) according to information indexes and on billboards;
26) on kilometer columns;
27) on ferry crossings;
28) on bridges and overpasses;
29) on water throughput pipes;
30) on tunnels;
31) on settlements;
32) on coordinates;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.