of January 30, 2019 No. 127
About approval of the Procedure for forming and maintaining the State register of import substitution and cooperation in defense industry complex
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. In paragraph six of item 4 of the Regulations on the Interdepartmental coordination commission on questions of the import substitution approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 4, 2018 251 "About formation of the Interdepartmental coordination commission on questions of import substitution" (Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2018, No. 32, Art. 1120), shall be replaced with words words of "The national register of import substitution and cooperation" "The state register of import substitution and cooperation in defense industry complex".
3. Forming and maintaining the State register of import substitution and cooperation in defense industry complex is performed within provided in the government budget for the Ministry of Economic Development for the corresponding year of appointments.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 30, 2019 , No. 127
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of forming and maintaining the State register of import substitution and cooperation in defense industry complex (further - the Register).
2. The register is kept for the purpose of optimization of procedures of import substitution and assistance to development of cooperation of the companies and the organizations in defense industry complex and is the single database of producers and users of defense products (further - subjects of managing) which deliveries to the territory of Ukraine are fully or partially stopped.
3. The activities connected with forming and maintaining the Register are performed with observance of requirements of the legislation on the state secret and access to public information.
4. The register is kept by the Ministry of Economic Development.
Maintaining the Register provides:
entering of data into the Register;
provision of data from the Register;
updating of information containing in the Register.
the name of defense products (further - products);
designation of products according to regulating documents and/or standards;
products code according to the National qualifier of group of companies 020:2016;
products code according to UKTVED;
the list of the regulating documents and/or standards determining the main requirements to products;
data on products belonging to final sample of arms or military equipment with indication of full name of the corresponding sample (product characteristic);
the name of the subject of managing and code according to EGRPOU;
the name of structural division of the subject of the managing responsible for submission of information in the Register and its updating;
contact information of the subject of managing;
approximate monthly and annual need of the subject of managing for products or approximate annual amount of production of products by such subject;
unit of output;
data of rather corresponding foreign analog or the description of technical features of products of national production which will promote its production abroad.
The data specified in this Item are represented to the Ministry of Economic Development together with the cover letter signed by the authorized person of the subject of managing.
6. Provision of data for inclusion in the Register is performed on voluntary basis according to requirements of Item 5 of this Procedure with observance of requirements of the legislation on protection of the state secret.
7. Entering of data into the Register is performed by the Ministry of Economic Development within seven working days from the date of receipt of data by it, the stipulated in Item 5 presents About.
Responsibility for reliability and completeness of the data provided to the Register it is assigned to subjects of managing who give them.
8. For receipt of data from the Register the subject of managing makes the written request in the Ministry of Economic Development which within seven working days from the date of receipt of request provides in writing to the subject of managing the required information from the Register.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.