of March 15, 2019 No. 161
About creation of national system of marking of goods and realization of pilot project on marking of footwear means of identification
According to article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 23, 2008 No. 424-Z "About Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus", and also for the purpose of increase in efficiency of control of legality of turnover of separate groups of goods and ensuring uninterrupted export of the Belarusian goods to state members of the Eurasian Economic Union the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
the republican unitary enterprise "Belblankavyd Publishing house the operator of national system of marking of goods (further - the operator);
the scientific and engineering republican unitary enterprise "Cross-industry Scientific and Practical Center of Systems of Identification and Electronic Business Transactions" of National academy of Sciences of Belarus (further - the Center of systems of identification) the contractor of research and development works on development of national system of marking of goods.
2. Perform from April 15 to December 31, 2019 realization of pilot project on marking of the footwear classified by codes 6401-6405 of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - footwear), means of identification * (further - pilot project).
* For the purposes of this resolution means of identification is understood as the unique sequence of symbols in machine-readable form presented in barcode type or with use of other means (technology) of automatic identification.
3. The pilot project is implemented on voluntary basis.
4. Approve Regulations on procedure for realization of pilot project it (is applied).
5. Determine that:
the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, authorized on ensuring realization of pilot project are the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection, the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade, the Ministry of Communications and Informatization, the State Customs Committee, the Belarusian state concern on production and sales of goods of light industry, the Belarusian republican union of consumer societies (further - authorized bodies);
the realization of pilot project is enabled with the assistance of National academy of Sciences of Belarus and the Center of systems of identification;
scientific and methodical providing when forming procedure for the description of footwear for entering of information into information system within realization of pilot project (further - information system of marking of footwear) is performed by the Center of systems of identification;
information exchange of the operator with authorized bodies concerning the footwear marked by means of identification and also with operators of national systems of marking of goods of other state members of the Eurasian Economic Union when implementing exchange of information concerning the footwear realized within cross-border trade * is performed on a grant basis;
participants of pilot project are authorized bodies, producers, importers, exporters, other participants of turnover ** footwear and the operator.
* For the purposes of this resolution the term "cross-border trade" is used in the value determined in the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of June 10, 2011 No. 243 "About marking of goods control (identification) signs".
** For the purposes of this resolution turnover is understood as shipment of goods from places of realization or storage under the agreements providing sales of goods in the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
6. Determine that the realization of pilot project is enabled on paid basis. Means of identification and (or) material carriers containing elements (means) of protection against counterfeit and intended for drawing means of identification (further, if is not provided other, - material carriers) used for marking of footwear by participants of pilot project are acquired by producers, importers, exporters, other participants of turnover of footwear at the operator.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.