of March 2, 2019
About rationalization activities
Rationalization activities are understood as the creative activities performed by person or group of persons, directed to enhancement of devices, designs, goods and products, technical means or engineering procedure which use promotes economy of material and financial resources, and also on improvement of working conditions and the environment.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on rationalization activities is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Rationalization activities are performed on the principles of legality, publicity, voluntariness, community of interests and equal rights of her participants.
The main directions of state policy in the field of rationalization activities are:
1) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of authors of improvement suggestions;
2) stimulation of authors of improvement suggestions by means of payments of monetary rewards to them for improvement suggestions (further - remuneration), and also application of other incentives;
3) assistance to implementation at the companies, the organizations, organizations irrespective of their patterns of ownership (further - the companies) the latest technologies and standards;
4) creation of conditions for experience exchange concerning efficiency work, innovation promoting, ensuring access to information;
5) ensuring equality of persons who are engaged in rationalization activities;
6) the state support of the public associations which are engaged in rationalization activities;
7) development of international cooperation.
Financing of rationalization activities is performed at the expense of means of the companies, and also other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
The specified funds shall be allocated for carrying out experienced and experimental works, production and testing of models and samples on improvement suggestions, the organization of exhibitions, tenders and other actions, and also payments of remunerations.
The bodies performing state regulation in the field of rationalization activities are the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, ministry and department of Turkmenistan.
Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan:
1) determines single state policy;
2) publishes regulatory legal acts;
3) is coordinated by activities of public authorities, ministries and departments;
4) performs other functions referred to its competence by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Ministries and departments of Turkmenistan:
1) implement single state policy;
2) adopt regulatory legal acts;
3) interact with public associations of rationalizers;
4) provide to citizens information on efficiency work questions;
5) is considered by addresses of citizens on the questions connected with rationalization activities;
6) is performed by other functions referred to their competence by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
1. For the purpose of development and coordination of rationalization activities Society of rationalizers of Turkmenistan can be created.
2. Society of rationalizers of Turkmenistan is the public association created at the initiative of the citizens of Turkmenistan on a voluntary basis who united for realization of the common goals provided by the Charter of Society.
3. Society of rationalizers of Turkmenistan exercises public control over observance of the rights of authors of improvement suggestions and protection of their interests.
4. Society of rationalizers of Turkmenistan performs activities according to the Charter and with the legislation of Turkmenistan.
1. For the purpose of the organization at the company of rationalization activities by his head regulations on rationalization activities, procedure for consideration of improvement suggestions, payment procedure of remunerations affirm.
2. Management on the organization of rationalization activities is performed of the director or the chief engineer (deputy manager) who is responsible for the organization and carrying out these activities.
3. Performance of work, connected with rationalization (registration of improvement suggestions, maintaining primary documentation, rendering full assistance to rationalizers), is assigned by job responsibilities or the order to one of specialists of the company.
4. For performance of works, connected with development of technical documentation, creation of calculations of economic effect for improvement suggestion and its implementation, the corresponding specialists of the company shall be attracted.
5. In case of need at the company primary organization of Society of rationalizers of Turkmenistan can be created. Creation at the company of primary organization of Society of rationalizers of Turkmenistan is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Heads of the companies shall:
1) to create to authors of improvement suggestions conditions for their creative activities, to give them full assistance in realization of improvement suggestions, to recruit specialists in work on preparation and use of their offers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.