of February 5, 2019 No. KR DSM-2
About approval of the Standard of the organization of rendering the toxicological help in the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard of the organization of rendering the toxicological help in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Aktayeva L. M.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 19, 2019, No. KR DSM-2
1. The standard of the organization of rendering the toxicological help in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and establishes the general principles to the organization of rendering the toxicological help to patients in case of poisoning with chemicals (further - poisoning)
2. The terms and determinations used in this Standard:
1) antidote - the therapeutic substance applied to counteraction to toxic effect (effects) of specific chemical;
2) detoxication - complex of the medical actions directed to removal from human body of toxic substances of endogenous or exogenous origin;
3) it is information - the search toxicological engine is applied computer circle for processing, storage, sorting, filtering and search of big arrays of the structured information on chemicals, their impact on human body, diagnostics and treatments of poisonings.
4) the selective toxicity - capability of chemical to make toxic impact on certain bodies (cages) - organism targets;
5) clinical toxicology - the Section of toxicology researching the diseases of the person arising owing to toxic influence of chemical compounds for the purpose of scientific reasons for methods of diagnostics, prevention and therapy of poisonings;
6) the International program of chemical safety is the international organization created in 1980 at the initiative of three international organizations: The World Health Organization (further - WHO), the International Labour Organization and the United Nations Environment Programme for the purpose of ensuring the international chemical security;
7) medical sorting according to triazh-system - distribution in reception of the medical organization of the arriving patients to groups, proceeding from first priority of rendering the emergency medical care;
8) poisoning - disease (condition) arising in case of sharp (one-stage) or chronic (long) impact per capita of chemical, biological and other factors of the habitat;
9) the Republican coordination center for toxicological service (further - RKTsTS) - the structural division of the medical organization in the city of republican value determined by authorized body in the field of health care and performing coordination of activities of the medical organizations for rendering the toxicological help to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10) toksikant - the substance bringing in certain doses to violation of activity of organism: to poisoning, diseases and pathological conditions and by the deaths
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.