of March 2, 2019 No. 234
About management system implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation"
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Determine that:
functions of the federal executive body responsible for implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (further - the Program), are performed by the Ministry of digital development, communication and mass communications of the Russian Federation;
functions of project office on program implementation are performed by autonomous nonprofit organization "Russian Government Analytical Centre";
functions of the federal executive body responsible for implementation of the federal drafts "Normative Regulation of Digital Medium" and "Personnel for Digital Economy" of the Program, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation performs;
functions of the federal executive body responsible for implementation of the federal drafts "Digital Technologies", "Digital Public Administration", "Information Infrastructure" and "Information security" of the Program, the Ministry of digital development, communication and mass communications of the Russian Federation performs.
3. Autonomous nonprofit organization "Russian Government Analytical Centre" to organize work on creation, development and operation of information system of electronic interaction of participants of program implementation.
4. The realization of this resolution is enabled within the number of workers of federal executive bodies, and also budgetary appropriations of the federal budget provided to these bodies on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
5. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 28, 2017 No. 1030 "About management system program implementation "Digital economy of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2017, No. 36, the Art. 5450).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2019 No. 234
1. This Provision for the purpose of implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (further - the Program) and the federal projects which are its part establishes:
a) features of functional structure of management system program implementation;
b) procedure for development of the passport of the Program and passports of federal drafts of the Program, monitoring and control of program implementation and federal drafts of the Program;
c) procedure for modification of the passport of the Program and passport of federal drafts of the Program;
d) procedure for completion of the Program and federal drafts of the Program;
e) features of development, approval and entering into the Government of the Russian Federation of drafts of the acts drafted for the purpose of program implementation (further - the draft of the act).
2. The program is complex of the interconnected actions directed to receipt of unique results in the conditions of the temporary and resource restrictions providing goal achievement, target indicators and accomplishment of the tasks determined by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 No. 204 "About the national purposes and strategic tasks of development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2024" (further - the Decree), and also if necessary achievement of additional indicators and accomplishment of additional tasks according to the order and (or) specifying of the President of the Russian Federation, the order of the Russian Prime Minister, the Government of the Russian Federation, the decision of Council in case of the President of the Russian Federation for strategic development and national projects (further - Council), presidium of Council, Government commission on digital development, to use of information technologies for improvement of quality of life and conditions of conducting business activity (further - the Commission).
3. The terms used in this Provision mean the following:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.