of February 27, 2019 No. 195
About licensing of activities for transportations of passengers and other persons by buses
According to the Federal Law "About Licensing of Separate Types of Activity" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
2. In the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 17, 2016 No. 806 "About application risk - the oriented approach under the organization of separate types of the state control (supervision) and introduction of amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2016, No. 35, Art. 5326; 2017, No. 11, Art. 1563):
a) the paragraph the fourth the subitem "e" of Item 3 (to declare 1) invalid;
b) Item 16 of the list of types of the state control (supervision) which are performed using risk - the oriented approach approved by the specified resolution to state in the following edition:
"16. Licensed control of activities for transportations of passengers and other persons by buses.".
3. Recognize invalid acts of the Government of the Russian Federation according to appendix to this resolution.
4. The realization of this resolution is enabled within the number of workers of the federal executive bodies and means provided to the specified bodies on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
5. This resolution becomes effective from the date of entry into force of Items 1 and 2 of article 4 of the Federal law "About Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation regarding Enhancement of Licensing of Activities for Transportations of Passengers and Other Persons by Buses", except for Item 36 of the Regulations on licensing of activities for transportations of passengers and other persons by buses approved by this resolution which becomes effective since July 1, 2019.
6. The regulations on licensing of activities for transportations of passengers and other persons by buses approved by this resolution are effective till January 1, 2021.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 27, 2019 No. 195
1. This Provision determines procedure for licensing of activities for transportations of passengers and other persons by buses (further - the licensed activities).
2. Licensing of the licensed activities is performed by Federal Service for the Oversight of Transport (its territorial authorities) (further - the licensing body).
3. The concepts used in this Provision mean the following:
"the bus of the licensee" - the vehicle of category M2 or M 3, belonging to the licensee on the property right or other legal cause (except for leases of vehicles with crew), data on which are entered in the register of licenses for implementation of the licensed type of activity (further - the license for the licensed activities), and used by the licensee for implementation of the licensed type of activity;
"the bus of the license applicant" - the vehicle of category M2 or M 3, belonging to the license applicant on the licensed activities (further - the license applicant) on the property right or other legal cause (except for leases of vehicles with crew).
4. The licensed activities include transportations of passengers by buses of the licensee based on the transportation agreement of the passenger or the agreement of chartering of the vehicle (further - commercial transportations) and (or) transportations by buses of other persons of the licensee for its own needs.
a) appoint the responsible person for safety of traffic of the worker of the license applicant who passed according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation according to article 20 of the Federal law "About Traffic Safety", certification to the right to be engaged in the related activity or if the license applicant is individual entrepreneur and intends to perform the specified activities without attraction of hired employees, to undergo such certification;
b) have the license for medical activities concerning works on medical examinations (pretrip, posttrip) or to sign the service provision agreement on performing such medical examinations (pretrip, posttrip) with the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur having the license for medical activities concerning works on medical examinations (pretrip, posttrip);
c) own buses of the license applicant.
6. For receipt of the license for the licensed activities the license applicant directs to the licensing body the application for provision of the license for the licensed activities provided by part 1 of article 13 of the Federal law "About Licensing of Separate Types of Activity" with appendix of the following documents:
a) the copy of the order on appointment of the worker of the license applicant the responsible person for traffic safety - if the licensed activities will be performed by hired employee of the license applicant;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.