of February 21, 2019 No. 150
About measures for realization of pilot project for application online of cash registers in the city of Tashkent
According to resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 29, 2017 "About measures for further enhancement of application of cash registers with fiscal memory" and of June 26, 2018 No. PP-3802 "About measures for radical enhancement of activities of bodies of the State Tax Service", and also for the purpose of further enhancement of application of the cash registers providing transfer to bodies of the State Tax Service online of data on calculations when implementing cash calculations with the population, the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3300:
1. Take into consideration that No. PP-3673 "About organizational measures for the accelerated integration of departmental information systems and implementation of innovative projects" is provided by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 18, 2018 start of pilot project on application online of cash registers in the city of Tashkent by extrabudgetary funds of the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - pilot project).
2. Determine within realization of pilot project SUE Scientifically — Information Centre Yangi tekhnologiyalar under the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan by the operator of fiscal data of system of the automated control (further - the operator of fiscal data) behind receipt of revenue in the sphere of trade and rendering services by means of application of the modern cash registers providing transfer to bodies state tax services of data on the realized goods (works and services) with indication of time and the place of realization online.
Provisional regulations for procedure for realization of pilot project on application online of cash registers according to appendix No. 1;
4. To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the operator of fiscal data till March 1, 2019 to provide:
development of the specialized software performing transactions on processing and transfer of fiscal data with use of cryptographic methods of safety of information based on national cryptographic algorithms;
integration of the fiscal module into technically compatible control cash registers and settlement terminals with the maximum cost reduction for subjects of entrepreneurship;
in accordance with the established procedure purchase of the necessary server and telecommunication hardware, and also the software for the organization of smooth operation of cash registers online;
the organization of acceptance and transfer to the database of the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan online and storages of complete amount of basic data about calculations when implementing cash calculations with the population;
implementation of the analysis of the obtained data on the realized goods and the rendered works, services by areas, the cities and areas, and also the automated identification of expected cases of tax avoidance.
5. To provide to the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
organization of realization of pilot project, and also its methodological maintenance and interaction between participants of pilot project;
carrying out broad explanatory and advisory work among subjects of entrepreneurship, including in mass media, concerning implementation and functioning of system online of cash registers;
6. Determine that voluntary participation of subjects of entrepreneurship in realization of pilot project does not exempt them from obligation to observe the procedure for application of cash registers established by the legislation.
7. To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan till July 1, 2019 to enter in the Cabinet of Ministers information following the results of realization of pilot project, and also specific proposals on phased transition to procedure for application online of cash registers.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister - the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the chairman of the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. A. Musayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 21, 2019 No. 150
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.