of February 6, 2019 No. 20
About approval of Rules of work with documents in electronic form in archives of state bodies, other organizations
Based on the paragraph of the twenty fifth subitem 6.30 of Item 6 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2001 No. 1605, the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules of work with documents in electronic form in archives of state bodies, other organizations (are applied).
2. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2015 No. 226 "About entering of amendments and changes into the resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of May 11, 2012 No. 120".
O. L. Slizhevsky
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of February 6, 2019 No. 20
1. These rules establish operating procedure with documents in electronic form, including with electronic documents (further, unless otherwise specified, - documents in electronic form) in archives of state bodies, other organizations (further - archives of the organizations).
2. Action of these rules extends to the documents in electronic form which are subject to storage in archive of the organization according to the procedure of and during the terms established by the legislation.
Action of these rules extends also to representative offices of the foreign organizations performing the activities in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, regarding establishment of requirements for the organization of accumulating, storage, accounting and use which are formed in the course of their activities of documents for staff of employees of these representations.
3. When forming accounting, reporting and information documents of archive of the organization by means of information technologies the form of their external representation shall conform to the requirements established by the legislation in the field of archiving and clerical work.
4. Functions of archive of the organization for work with documents in electronic form are enshrined in the local legal acts approved by the head of the organization.
5. In case of storage in archive of the organization of the documents in electronic form containing information of limited distribution the information security system according to the legislation is created.
6. The organizations which are sources of completing of the Public Records Office use the electronic digital signature (further - the EDS) developed with use of personal key which certificate of public key is published by Republican certification center of the State management system public keys of verification of the electronic digital signature of the Republic of Belarus.
Storage of certificates of public keys of the electronic digital signature (further - SOK) and lists of the withdrawn SOK is provided by the service provider.
7. For the purposes of these rules terms in the values determined in the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 28, 2009 No. 113-Z "About the electronic document and the electronic digital signature" and the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 25, 2011 No. 323-Z "About archiving and clerical work in the Republic of Belarus" and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
aggregation - consolidation of some number of documents in electronic form and in need of their metadata in single information object for the subsequent storage;
archive of the organization - the structural division of the organization performing acceptance, storage, accounting and use of archive documents;
archival information system - the data storage secure information system including realized on the basis of cloud service, providing long-term storage of documents in electronic form and their metadata in archive of the organization, confirmation of integrity and the authorized access to information containing in them;
the archive copy of information resource - the electronic document which is created by replication of information resource on the fixed timepoint or is created on content of information resource in the file format intended for archive storage;
reproduction (visualization) - reproduction of the electronic document on electronic means of information display, on paper in shape, available and clear for perception by the person;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.