of February 19, 2019 No. 146
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 5, 2018 "About measures for implementation of the new principles of management in system of national education" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3931:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1.
2. Make additions to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 21, 2005 No. 275 "About approval of advanced wages system of workers of national education" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2005, No. 12, the Art. 63) according to appendix No. 2.
4. To the ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in a month to develop and approve charters of the Republican center of education, the Republican center of professional orientation and psychology and pedagogical diagnostics of pupils and Institute of retraining and advanced training of heads and specialists of national education of A. Avloni, and also to provide their state registration;
in two-month time together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. A. Abdukhakimov. and minister of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. H. Shermatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 19, 2019 No. 146
1. This Provision determines the status, the main objectives, functions, the rights, responsibility, procedure for the organization of activities and the reporting of the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Ministry), and also functional obligations and responsibility of his heads.
2. The ministry is the authorized body of public administration responsible for development and practical realization of state policy in the sphere of general secondary and out-of-school education providing respect for constitutional right of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education.
3. The ministry in the activities submits and is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Cabinet of Ministers).
4. The ministry in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, this Provision and other acts of the legislation.
5. The decisions of the Ministry made within its powers are obligatory for execution of the public and economic board by bodies, executive bodies on places, other organizations and their officials, and also citizens.
6. The ministry, the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regional managements of national education, General Directorate of Public Education of the city of Tashkent, district (city) departments of national education (further - territorial subdivisions), the organizations entering into structure of the Ministry are legal entities, have seal and forms with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the name in state language, separate balance, treasurer personal accounts in Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, bank accounts, including in foreign currency.
7. Official name of the Ministry:
a) in state language:
complete - ÷zbekiston Respublikasi Hulk tajly vazirlig, reduced - HTV;
b) in English:
complete - The Ministry of Public Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan reduced - MPEDU;
c) in Russian:
complete - the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan reduced - MNO or the Ministry of Education.
8. Location (postal address) of the Ministry: city of Tashkent, Shaykhantakhursky district, Ulitsa Shaykhantakhur, 3.
9. The Ministries log in:
central office of the Ministry;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.