of January 4, 2019 No. 16
About the document for accounting and registration of currency exchange transactions
According to Articles 7, of 15, of 44, of 45, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", parts two of article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About application of registrars of settlement transactions in the sphere of trade, public catering and services", for the purpose of implementation of requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About currency and currency transactions" the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Determine that during implementation of currency exchange transactions form and content of the settlement document which is printed by the registrar of settlement transactions and is applied to accounting and registration of currency exchange transactions (further - the settlement document of RRO) authorized institution (except bank), exchange bureau of foreign currency of authorized institution and the receipt/check, are created by the payment structure of authorized institution (except bank), shall conform to requirements of the Regulations on form and content of settlement documents approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of January 21, 2016 No. 13, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 11, 2016 for No. 220/28350 (with changes), and shall contain the following information in addition:
1) name of transaction (purchase, sale, exchange of foreign currency, transaction storno);
2) the name and code of the accepted currency;
3) the amount of the accepted currency;
4) rate, cross-rate;
5) the name and currency code to issue;
6) the currency amount to issue;
7) commission amount;
8) this about the client [surname, name and middle name (in the presence) physical person];
9) additional details necessary for carrying out currency exchange transactions.
2. Data on the client are filled in only during implementation of currency exchange transaction on the amount (in equivalent) which equals or exceeds the size established for the financial transactions which are subject to obligatory financial monitoring according to the legislation of Ukraine in the sphere of prevention and counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way, to either financing of terrorism or financing of distribution of weapons of mass destruction.
3. The settlement document on RRO in addition shall contain the following details:
1) the signature of the client (it is put down if the amount of currency exchange transaction is equal or exceeds the amount specified in Item 2 of this resolution in equivalent);
2) the signature of the employee of authorized institution which obtained the corresponding license of the National Bank of Ukraine;
3) stamp print.
4. To department of the public markets (Ponomarenko S. V.) after official publication to bring to the authorized institutions which obtained the corresponding license of the National Bank of Ukraine, information on adoption of this resolution.
5. The resolution becomes effective from the date of enforcement of the Law of Ukraine "About currency and currency transactions".
It is approved:
Minister of Finance of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.