of December 27, 2018 No. 1147
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out by the Public auditing service, its interregional territorial authorities of the state financial audit of the Pension fund of Ukraine, funds of obligatory national social insurance
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for carrying out by the Public auditing service, its interregional territorial authorities of the state financial audit of the Pension fund of Ukraine, funds of obligatory national social insurance which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2018 , No. 1147
1. This Procedure determines the carrying out mechanism Gosauditsluzhboy, its interregional territorial authorities (further - bodies of Gosauditsluzhby) the state financial audit of the Pension fund of Ukraine, funds of obligatory national social insurance.
2. The state financial audit of the Pension fund of Ukraine, funds of obligatory national social insurance (further - audit) - the type of the state financial audit directed to carrying out the analysis and check of legality and efficiency of use of means of the Pension fund of Ukraine, funds of obligatory national social insurance, correctness of conducting by them financial accounting and reliability of their financial reporting, condition of internal control and condition of internal audit.
3. Terms which are used in this Procedure have such value:
1) audit procedures - complex of actions of the statutory auditor (auditor selection, methods and methods of forming and research of the hypotheses of audit (judgments of the statutory auditor concerning origins and availability of problems, shortcomings, violations, risks) directed to receipt of auditor proofs (documents, information) during audit;
2) the statutory auditor - the official of body of Gosauditsluzhby who is given authority on carrying out audit and has the rights determined by article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "About the basic principles of implementation of the state financial control in Ukraine";
3) information collection - obtaining from the participant of audit of required materials (information) on the written request and/or on its location (in particular, by carrying out counter reconciliation);
4) object of audit - The pension fund of Ukraine, funds of obligatory national social insurance (further - Social Insurance Funds);
5) the participant of audit - the legal entity, irrespective of legal form and pattern of ownership and physical person entrepreneur who received means of Social Insurance Funds.
4. The main objectives of audit are:
1) carrying out analysis and check:
legality and efficiency of use of means of budgets of Social Insurance Funds;
correctness of financial accounting, reliability of the financial reporting of object of audit;
conditions of internal control of object of audit and internal audit if object of audit is the manager of budgetary funds;
2) development of offers and recommendations about elimination of the shortcomings and violations revealed during audit and to prevention them further (further - offers and recommendations).
5. Audit is booked by such stages:
1) planning and organization of audit (preliminary research of activities of object of audit, plan development, creation and approval of the program of audit).
The program of audit is constituted by the head of audit and submits for approval to the head of body of Gosauditsluzhby or his deputy. The head of audit represents for acquaintance the program of audit to object of audit by one of the methods determined in Item 16 of this Procedure;
2) carrying out audit (carrying out audit procedures, forming and execution of auditor proofs, preparation of audit opinions, offers and recommendations);
3) the reporting under results of audit by forming and coordination of the draft of the report on results of audit (further - the report), signing of the protocol of coordination, forming, signing and submission of the report on object of audit;
4) monitoring of accomplishment of the proposals and recommendations submitted by results of audit and results of their implementation.
Documentation of carrying out audit is performed in paper form.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.