of September 1, 2005 No. 341
About approval of the Procedure for making of transactions with the mineral raw material containing precious metals to refining
According to article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About precious metals and gemstones" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
Approve the Procedure for making of transactions with the mineral raw material containing precious metals to refining.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 1, 2005, No. 341
1. This Procedure determines the relations between owners of the mineral raw material containing precious metals and other participants of the market in case:
changes of physical condition or content of precious metals in mineral raw material or products of its conversion in case of its production, enrichment and metallurgical conversion to refining;
transition of the property right and other property rights to mineral raw material and products of its conversion;
uses of mineral raw material or products in its conversions as pledge;
movements and storages of mineral raw material and products of its conversion.
2. The concepts used in this Procedure mean the following:
mineral raw material - got from radical and loose fields, waste of mining and metallurgical industry, and also products of their conversion;
products of conversion of mineral raw material - concentrates, shlikhovy gold and platinum, Dore's alloy, cathodic metal and zinc rainfall.
3. This Procedure does not extend to import to the territory of Tajikistan of mineral raw material and to its export from the territory of Tajikistan, and also to transactions with the nuggets of precious metals referred to category unique and not subject to refining.
4. Change of physical condition or content of precious metals in mineral raw material or products of its conversion is performed in the course of conversion of ores at concentrating factories on vat metallurgical production, when washing sands on flushing installations and devices, operational development of concentrates at shlikhoobogatitelny factories and installations, on installations of compact and underground leaching, on other objects for conversion of mineral raw material.
5. Conversion of mineral raw material shall be performed according to the technological project and be based on results of researches of mineral raw material. Engineering procedures, under safe working conditions, shall provide the maximum, economically reasonable extraction of all useful components containing in mineral raw material.
6. Accounting of mineral raw material in the organizations, irrespective of their form of business, is performed by laboratory control of observance of engineering procedures of enrichment, conversion and shipment, in strict accordance with the approved regulated scheme or the control chart developed for the companies and the organizations by industry research institutions or the design-technology organizations and metallurgical balances are made (monthly, quarter, annual).
7. On each batch of mineral raw material or product of its conversion the certificate (passport) in which are specified is drawn up:
- name of mineral raw material or product of its conversion;
- batch number;
- the mass of batch (in natural and dry type);
- content of harmful and other controlled impurity;
- content of precious metals;
- amount of precious metals;
- other parameters characterizing quality of mineral raw material or product of its conversion.
8. Mineral raw material or products of its conversion (the semifinished products containing the precious metals) which are not encumbered with obligations according to earlier signed delivery agreements of the affined metals can be realized to refining by subjects of their extraction and production to the legal entities having licenses for transactions with precious metals including through the exchanges, or is used as pledge or other financial liability.
9. The transactions connected with transition of the property right to mineral raw material or product of its conversion and also with its use as pledge, are drawn up by the relevant agreement.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.