of January 10, 2019 No. 18
About measures for creation and implementation of Single electronic system of booking transactions
For the purpose of ensuring unconditional execution of actions of "Road map" for innovative development of the sphere of culture and art in the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2018 - 2020 approved by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 26, 2018 the No. PP-3920, Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Culture, Fund of cultural development and art under the Ministry of Culture (further - Fund), the Ministries of Finance and the Ministries of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan about development and deployment in cultural institutions and arts of Single electronic system of booking transactions (further - EESBO) with use of technology блокчейн.
2. Determine that:
the technology блокчейн is used in EESBO for optimization of internal processes and increase in transparency of the booking transactions performed by the legal entities who are connected to EESBO, ensuring integrity of data on the transactions made by users of EESBO and also in other purposes connected with increase in transparency and optimization of accounting of the users and legal entities this on the activities performed within EESBO;
the subjects of entrepreneurship performing activities in the field of culture and art and also the adjacent spheres connected with issue of tickets including movie theaters, theaters, and also services of sales of electronic tickets on visit of actions and rendering services, performance of works, have the right to be connected to EESBO according to the procedure, determined by this resolution;
The fund is the state customer on development of EESBO, responsible for public procurement of the works, services, goods necessary for development, start and functioning of EESBO, including on selection in the procedure for the EESBO developer and supplier of the equipment, and also other goods and services established by the legislation for ensuring functioning of EESBO, operation, upgrade, further development, and also connection and servicing of legal entities and physical persons – users of EESBO.
3. To fund:
till January 1, 2020 to provide creation and start of EESBO at the expense of own means;
together with the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan till April 1, 2020 to implement modern mechanisms of electronic payment for acquisition of electronic tickets within EESBO in foreign currency using Internet acquiring.
Regulations on Single electronic system of booking transactions according to appendix No. 1;
5. To the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the relevant ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on Information analysis department concerning culture, art and youth policy of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Minister of Cultural Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. S. Sayfullayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 10, 2019 No. 18
1. This Provision determines procedure for connection and functioning to Single electronic system of booking transactions (further - EESBO), the rights and obligations of authorized body by operation of EESBO, legal entities and physical persons on making of the actions in EESBO connected with implementation of booking transactions.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.