of December 26, 2018 No. 1050
About approval of Rules of protection of objects of electric grid economy
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About power industry", and also for the purpose of updating of the requirements regulating procedure for determination of criteria and restrictions when constructing facilities in the zones adjoining "red lines" and in conservation zones of energy objects, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Rules of protection of objects of electric grid economy according to appendix No. 1.
2. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, the ministries and departments control over the implementation of the approved Rules by the organizations subordinated to them performing works in the locations of objects of electric grid economy.
3. To JSC Uzbekenergo and the State inspection Uzgosenergonadzor together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Uzbek agency on seal and information, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent to provide bringing to contractors and explanation among the population of essence and value of this resolution.
4. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. S. Sultanov and the chief of GI "Uzgosenergonadzor" D. A. Isakulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 26, 2018 No. 1050
1. These rules determine procedure for establishment of conservation zones of objects of electric grid economy (further - conservation zones), and also special conditions of use of the parcels of land located within conservation zones (further - the parcels of land), the providing safe functioning and operation of the specified objects.
2. These rules extend to the organizations under which authority objects of electric grid economy are (further - owners of objects of electric grid economy), irrespective of their pattern of ownership and departmental accessory, and also on legal entities and physical person.
3. In conservation zones the special conditions of use of the territories providing safe service conditions and excluding possibility of damage of power lines and other objects of electric grid economy are established.
4. Conservation zones are established for all objects of electric grid economy, proceeding from requirements to borders of establishment of conservation zones according to these rules.
5. Conservation zones are subject to marking by installation of the warning signs containing specifying on the size of the conservation zone, information on the relevant electrosupplying organization, and also need of observance of the restrictions provided by these rules.
6. The parcels of land for construction of facilities of electric grid economy are allocated according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
7. The conservation zone of objects of electric grid economy is land area or water space from surface to the bottom on which the special procedure for ownership and use of the parcel of land or water space is established. The conservation zones of objects of electric grid economy established according to these rules are encumbrance of the parcels of land and are subject to state registration in accordance with the established procedure.
8. Physical persons and legal entities in whose maintaining there are objects of electric grid economy, shall report materials of executive topogeodezichesky shooting of routes to territorial authorities of architecture and construction for drawing them on the corresponding land use maps.
9. Conservation zones of objects of electric grid economy are established on the area by district services on land resources - in the rural zone, services of the inventory of the real estate - in the cities and settlements in case of cadastral division of the territory and cadastral surveys of the parcels of land and are subject to obligatory fixing in cadastral case and to display on the cadastral plan of the parcel of land.
10. The actions limiting pollution and corrosion or carrying out of objects of electric grid economy from zone of pollution (corrosion) shall be provided in the design estimates on construction, reconstruction of objects which can be source of pollution and corrosion of objects of electric grid economy.
11. Land area of conservation zones of the existing objects of electric grid economy, including at lessees, is not subject to withdrawal at owners of the parcels of land, land owners and land users.
12. Construction of facilities of electric grid economy tension 110, of 220 and 500 kilovolts in the protected natural territories of national parks, reserved zones of natural parks and the state biospheric wildlife reserves is, etc. allowed with the permission of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.