of December 19, 2018 No. 2018-P-36/55-10
About approval of the Regulations on service bureau SWIFT of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to articles 20 and 68 of the Law "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, Banks and Banking Activity" Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Provision "About Service Bureau SWIFT of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic" it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid:
- The resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of regulations on node of collective use of SWIFT" of February 11, 2009 No. 7/4;
- the paragraph of the seventh of Item 1 of the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in some regulatory legal acts and recognition voided some regulations of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic" of June 8, 2017 No. 2017-P-14/23-11-(PS) and Item 6 of Appendix to the above-stated resolution.
3. To legal management:
- publish this Resolution on the official website of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this Resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for inclusion in the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To department of service bureau SWIFT to bring this Resolution to the attention of the relevant structural divisions of National Bank and commercial banks of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on the board member of the National Bank supervising Department of service bureau SWIFT.
Chairman of the board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 19, 2018 No. 2018-P-36/55-10
1. This Provision SWIFT (further - service bureau) National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - National Bank), and also the main requirements to connection and access of commercial banks (further - Participants) to SWIFTNet through service bureau and support of Participants determines the basic concepts and the principles of functioning of service bureau.
2. The service bureau represents set of infrastructure of collective access to SWIFTNet with the corresponding personnel (further - personnel of service bureau) supporting this infrastructure and providing interaction of Participants with SWIFTNet.
3. SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) - community of the world interbank financial telecommunications. The telecommunication network SWIFTNet provides reliable and safe data transmission and messages for carrying out cross-border and internal payments between users of the SWIFT system.
4. The operator of service bureau performing support and functioning of infrastructure of collective access to the SWIFT system is the National Bank. Functions of the operator of service bureau can be transferred to other organization, in case of fulfillment of requirements, established by this Provision, and also according to rules and requirements of SWIFT.
5. Personnel of service bureau are staff of structural division of National Bank. Employees of service bureau according to the requirement of SWIFT undergo the corresponding certification.
6. Participants of service bureau are banks - the associates of SWIFT using technical infrastructure of service bureau for access to SWIFTNet.
7. Relations of Participants of service bureau in the course of functioning of service bureau and operation of infrastructure of collective access to SWIFTNet, distribution of risks, responsibility, the rights and obligations are established in the multilateral agreement and the bilateral agreements signed between Participants and the operator of service bureau (further - agreements).
8. Support and functioning of infrastructure of collective access to SWIFTNet is provided to service bureau together with providers of communication - network partners of the SWIFT company. At the same time:
1) the service bureau provides support and functioning of the software (further - PO), the equipment of the SWIFT interface/server and the network equipment (further - service bureau infrastructure) which is in zone of responsibility of service bureau according to agreements;
2) providers of communication provide support and functioning of communication channels of service bureau in accordance with the terms, established in the contract between the operator by service bureau and provider of communication.
9. Technical infrastructure of service bureau includes:
1) server hardware (the main and reserve);
2) network equipment;
3) communication channels (the main and reserve) from service bureau to provider of communication SWIFT.
10. Servicing and support of technical infrastructure of service bureau is performed by personnel of service bureau.
11. Functioning of service bureau is provided:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.