of January 9, 2019 No. 11
About approval of the Regulations on conditions, regulations and procedure for provision of pensions of judges and members of their families
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 13, 2018 the No. UP-5482 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of Judicial System of Law and Increase in Trust to Judicial Bodies" Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on conditions, regulations and procedure for provision of pensions of judges and members of their families according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister - the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 9, 2019 No. 11
1. This Provision according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 13, 2018 No. UP-5482 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of Judicial System of Law and Increase in Trust to Judicial Bodies" determines conditions, regulations and procedure for provision of pensions of judges of the Constitutional court, the Supreme Court and courts of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the members of the Supreme judicial council of the Republic of Uzbekistan performing the activities on permanent basis and also members of their families.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
the residence - the apartment house, the apartment, office premises, specialized houses (the hostel, boarding house, the special house for lonely aged, the house boarding school for persons with disability, veterans and others), and also other premises in which the physical person who addressed for award of pension constantly lives (is constantly registered) as the owner, according to the employment contract (subhiring), the lease agreement or on other bases, stipulated by the legislation, and in case of lack of the place of permanent residence (permanent registration) - the place of temporary residence (temporary registration);
pension - monthly money payment which right is determined in accordance with the terms and the regulations established by this Provision, provided to persons in connection with occurrence of retirement age, disability or loss of the supporter;
the request for award of pension - filing of application in the Constitutional court of the Republic of Uzbekistan or Department on ensuring activity of the courts under the Supreme Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Department) about award of pension, recalculation of the size of pension, the translation from one type of pension on another, and also recovery (renewal) of payment to earlier suspended (stopped) pension in accordance with the established procedure;
length of service - the general duration of labor activity granting the right to provision of pensions according to this Provision and other acts of the legislation;
earnings - the earnings of person accepted for calculation of pension.
3. The pension entitlement according to this Provision is had:
a) on age - men on reaching 60 years and the woman on reaching 55 years in case of length of service as the judge at least 15 years;
b) on disability - persons with disability of I or II groups owing to labor mutilation, irrespective of length of service as the judge;
c) on disability owing to general disease - faces with disability of I or II groups at availability of the following length of service as the judge by day of approach of disability:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.