It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 7, 2019 No. 14
of January 2, 2019 No. 1567
About quarantine and protection of plants
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of November 28, 2018, No. 1233
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of December 25, 2018, No. 594
This Law determines legal, organizational and economic basis of quarantine and protection of plants, holding quarantine phytosanitary actions, addresses with remedies of plants and is directed to preserving agricultural products, health protection of people, animals and the environment.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- agrochemicals - fertilizers, the chemical ameliorants, nutritional supplements used for growth and development of plants, increase in productivity of plants, and also regulation of fertility of the soil;
- weeds - wild-growing plants which germination leads to contamination of sowings of agricultural crops, gardens, vineyards, forest belts, drainage ditches, aryk and the home parcels of land;
- special storages - the rooms intended for safe storage of the pesticides which are in use, prohibited for use with the expired term or unsuitable for application, and also container under them;
- quarantine and phytosanitary assessment - the inspection of quarantine material for confirmation of its quarantine safety which is carried out for the purpose of prevention of distribution of harmful organisms and weeds;
- quarantine phytosanitary safety - providing condition of security of the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan from the risks resulting from introduction and distribution of quarantine harmful organisms;
- neutralization of pesticides - actions for neutralization and destruction of pesticides which use is forbidden, with the expired term and (or) unsuitable for use, and also container from under them carried out, according to the procedure, established by this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan in special objects;
- transit cargo - the products or other materials transported through the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan to other country, subjected to quarantine phytosanitary measures;
- reexport load - the materials and products which are earlier imported on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan and exported to other country with observance of customs regime;
- quarantine phytosanitary condition - the condition which arose in quarantine material, determined based on quantity and degree of harm of harmful, quarantine and especially dangerous organisms;
- remedies of plants - the chemicals, biological and technical means and other measures used for prevention of introduction and distribution of harmful, quarantine and especially dangerous organisms for the purpose of destruction or reduction of amount and degree of their harm to plants and (or) products of crop production;
- decontamination - removal of toxic agents;
- the import permit of quarantine material - the official document resolving import of quarantine material in case of observance of phytosanitary requirements;
- quarantine of plants - the legal regime directed to implementation of complex of actions for protection of plants and their produktion from harmful quarantine organisms in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- disease of plants - the unnatural process in cage and bodies of plants resulting from influence of causative agents of diseases (microbes, bacteria, mycoplasmas and fungi) or unbeneficial conditions in the habitat;
- state registration of pesticides and agrochemicals the procedure of inclusion of pesticides and agrochemicals in the State register of pesticides and agrochemicals after conducting the registered checks and field trials by authorized state body;
- storage precautions and transportations of pesticides and agrochemicals - mandatory requirements of safety to conditions and technology of storage and transportation of pesticides and agrochemicals;
- rules and regulations of providing quarantine and protection of plants regulatory legal acts and normative technical acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also other methodical documentation on providing quarantine and protection of plants;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.