of December 18, 2018 No. 1028
About approval of regulations on licensing of activities of customs warehouse, free warehouse and duty-free shop
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About licensing of separate types of activity" and the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 12, 2018, for the purpose of further simplification of passing of the licensed procedures connected with implementation of activities of free warehouse, customs warehouse and duty-free shop, the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. UP-5414 "About Measures for Radical Enhancement of Activities of Bodies of the State Customs Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan":
Regulations on licensing of activities of customs warehouse according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on licensing of activities of free warehouse according to appendix No. 2;
Regulations on licensing of activities of duty-free shop according to appendix No. 3.
2. To the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in three-months time from the date of the introduction of this resolution in force to study compliance of current licenses to conditions and requirements of this resolution. Following the results of studying to provide in accordance with the established procedure taking measures to suspension and/or cancellation of the licenses which are not meeting licensed conditions and the requirements;
in a month to approve structures and regulations on the corresponding commissions of experts on preparation of the conclusions for issue of licenses;
in a month together with the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
3. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan N. S. Otazhonov and the chairman of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. B. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 18, 2018 No. 1028
1. This Provision determines procedure for licensing of activities of customs warehouse.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
customs warehouse - specially equipped and designated place including the territory of rooms and (or) open areas and intended for storage of the goods which are under customs control. The customs warehouse can be the opened or closed type;
customs warehouse of open type - the customs warehouse available to use by any persons;
customs warehouse of the closed type - the customs warehouse intended for storage of goods of the licensee, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation. Except goods of the licensee on customs warehouse of the closed type goods of its structural divisions can be also located;
the license applicant - the legal entity - the resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan, filed in the licensing body petition for licensing for implementation of activities of customs warehouse;
the license - the permission issued by the licensing body (is right) on implementation of activities of customs warehouse in case of obligatory observance of licensed requirements and conditions;
the licensing body - central office of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the licensee - the legal entity - the resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan, having license for activities of customs warehouse, or the customs authority of the Republic of Uzbekistan which founded customs warehouse;
the territory directly adjacent to customs warehouse, - the territory located directly around customs warehouse and (or) on the site adjoining customs warehouse where loading (unloading) of goods on (c) the vehicles performing transportation of goods is made;
the storage bin - the part of the square of customs warehouse intended for storage of the goods placed on customs warehouse according to one cargo customs declaration or the goods declared to the room under other customs regime according to one cargo customs declaration (in case of release of goods from customs warehouse).
3. Bonded storage is not allowed:
the goods prohibited to import to the Republic of Uzbekistan and to export from the Republic of Uzbekistan, except for the goods withdrawn by customs authorities and placed on the customs warehouse founded by customs authorities;
the goods prohibited to turnover and realization in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. The goods used for ensuring normal functioning of customs warehouse (for example, cargo handling machinery, refrigeration equipment, the computer equipment, overalls, etc.), under the modes of customs warehouse and temporary storage are not located.
5. Making of production and other commercial operations with the goods which are stored under customs locks and the territory adjoining to it, is not allowed, except for the transactions provided by the corresponding customs regime.
6. The customs clearance of the goods which are stored under customs locks is performed according to the declared customs regimes according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the corresponding customs regimes.
The actual export from customs warehouse of the goods declared under other customs regime which is not providing bonded storage shall be performed no later than three working days from the moment of registration of such goods according to the chosen customs regime.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.