of December 20, 2018 No. 594
About approval of the Order of interaction of subjects of system of the legal aid guaranteed by the state and the list of the documents confirming the right of person to receipt of qualified legal aid
For the purpose of implementation of articles 4 and 23 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the legal aid guaranteed by the state", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Order of interaction of subjects of system of the legal aid guaranteed by the state according to appendix 1;
- The list of the documents confirming the right of person to receipt of qualified legal aid according to appendix 2.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 20, 2018 No. 594
1. This Order of interaction of subjects of system of the legal aid guaranteed by the state (further - the Procedure) is directed to the organization of effective cooperation between state bodies, local government bodies, Legal profession of the Kyrgyz Republic, other organizations and persons according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the legal aid guaranteed by the state".
2. The purpose of this Procedure is operational and proper provision to physical persons (further - the applicant/receiver) the legal aid guaranteed by the state (further - GGYuP).
3. This Procedure is based on the following principles:
2) opennesses to interaction;
4. Act as subjects of the GGYuP system (further - subjects):
1) state bodies (legislature, bodies of executive and judicial authority);
2) local government bodies;
3) Legal profession of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) public and local government offices;
5) other organizations and persons (assistants to lawyers, commercial and non-profit organizations, legal clinics and physical persons).
5. Interaction of subjects is performed in the following main directions:
1) provision of consulting legal assistance to applicants;
2) provision of qualified legal aid to applicants/receivers;
3) joint operation on legal education of the population;
4) experience exchange and information within interaction.
6. The center for coordination of the legal aid guaranteed by the state under the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Center for coordination of GGYuP) performs the following functions:
1) implements single practice of rendering GGYuP by subjects of this Procedure;
2) promotes receipt of necessary information by subjects within rendering GGYuP;
3) coordinates questions of interaction of subjects;
4) gives methodological help to subjects in realization of provisions of this Procedure;
5) generalizes statistical and analytical information on rendering GGYuP by subjects;
6) is performed by collection and the analysis of proposals of subjects on enhancement of system of rendering GGYuP;
7) approves forms of the reporting of subjects of GGYuP of the provided help;
8) creates and administers corporate chats and groups of correspondences in e-mail, social networks and other appendices for more operational notification of subjects on necessary questions;
Declares 9) carrying out republican shares, social campaigns for rendering GGYuP for certain direction;
10) holds the training events for subjects for questions:
- rendering consulting and legal and qualified legal aid;
- provisions of up-to-date information about activities within GGYuP;
- informing on innovations in the legislation and law-enforcement practice;
11) performs other powers referred to its competence.
7. Subjects perform the following functions:
1) provide observance of requirements of this Procedure;
2) provide appropriate consulting and legal and qualified legal aid;
3) make suggestions for improvement of system of rendering GGYuP;
4) impart experience on rendering GGYuP;
5) participate in actions for legal education of the population, republican shares, social campaigns for rendering free legal aid for the direction determined by the Center for coordination of GGYuP;
6) following the results of half-year also suggestions for improvement of activities of the Center for coordination of GGYuP according to the form approved by this Center enter in the Center for coordination of GGYuP information on the provided help (for generalization).
8. Subjects have the right to use any available forms of information and communication bonds for the operational solution of objectives.
9. For the purpose of creation of operational system of interaction subjects determine persons responsible for the organization of the GGYuP system, and extend contact information of specified persons among subjects.
10. The consulting legal assistance is provided by all subjects in oral, written forms, and also by means of use of other available communication bonds.
11. Subjects keep the magazine of personal acceptance of applicants on rendering consulting legal assistance in which are specified:
1) applicant's full name;
2) date and time of acceptance of the applicant;
3) the short description of question which the applicant asked;
4) result and terms of the given help (help is given in full or the applicant is redirected to the authorized subject);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.