of December 25, 2018 No. 475-FZ
About amateur fishery and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on December 12, 2018
Approved by the Federation Council on December 21, 2018
This Federal Law governs the relations arising in the field of amateur fishery.
1. In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) amateur fishery - the activities for production (catch) of water biological resources (further - water bioresources) performed by citizens for the purpose of satisfaction of personal needs and also when holding official sports actions and sporting events;
2) standard daily rate of production (catch) of water bioresources - the amount (quantity, weight) of the water bioresources which are not relating to types (subspecies and populations) included in the Red List of the Russian Federation permited the citizen for production (catch) within a day.
2. Other concepts used in this Federal Law are applied in that value in what they are used in the Federal Law of December 20, 2004 No. 166-FZ "About fishery and preserving water biological resources" and the Federal Law of July 2, 2013 No. 148-FZ "About aquaculture (fish breeding) and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation".
Operation of this Federal Law extends to internal waters of the Russian Federation, including internal sea waters of the Russian Federation, and also to the territorial sea of the Russian Federation, the overland territory of the Russian Federation which is used for the purpose of implementation of amateur fishery.
Legal regulation of the relations in the field of amateur fishery is performed based on the Federal Law of December 20, 2004 No. 166-FZ "About fishery and preserving water biological resources" and this Federal Law.
Citizens who perform amateur fishery according to this Federal Law acquire the property right to the got (caught) water bioresources according to the civil legislation.
1. Amateur fishery is performed by citizens of the Russian Federation freely and free of charge on the water common use facilities, except as specified, provided by this Federal Law and other Federal Laws.
2. On water objects which are in property of citizens or legal entities amateur fishery is performed according to the civil and land legislation.
3. Implementation of amateur fishery can be forbidden or limited on water objects which are located on lands of defense and safety, lands of especially protected natural territories, other lands, access for citizens to which is prohibited or limited according to the Federal Laws.
4. Amateur fishery is forbidden to be performed on:
1) used for pond aquaculture of the citizens or legal entities who are not in property the flooded pits, ponds (including formed by water retaining constructions on waterways) and on the meliorative systems used in the course of functioning (including irrigational systems) water objects;
2) other water objects provided for implementation of commodity aquaculture (commodity fish breeding), except as specified, if according to the Federal Laws on the specified water objects it is allowed to perform production (catch) of the water animals and plants which are not aquaculture objects.
1. For the purpose of environmental protection, preserving water bioresources and the circle their dwelling in addition to the fishery restrictions provided by the Federal Law of December 20, 2004 No. 166-FZ "About fishery and preserving water biological resources" the following restrictions of amateur fishery are set:
1) the periods of production (catch) of water bioresources for implementation of amateur fishery by citizens using setny tools of production (catch) of water bioresources in the water objects located in regions of the North, Siberia and the Far East for the purpose of private consumption;
2) prohibition on implementation of amateur fishery with use explosive and chemicals, and also current;
3) prohibition on implementation of amateur fishery using setny tools of production (catch) of water bioresources, except for case, stipulated in Clause 9th this Federal Law;
4) prohibition on implementation of amateur fishery by method of underwater production of water bioresources (spearfishing):
a) in places of mass rest of citizens;
b) with use of individual electronic sensors of water bioresources under water;
c) with use of aqualungs and other autonomous respiratory devices;
d) using the tools of production (catch) used for underwater production (catch) of water bioresources over surface of water objects;
5) standard daily rate of production (catch) of water bioresources.
2. When holding official sports actions and sporting events the standard daily rate of production (catch) of water bioresources is not established.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.