of December 14, 2018 No. 1010
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining the Unified register of addresses of real estate units
For the purpose of realization of the provisions of the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the electronic government", execution of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 4, 2018 No. PP-3961 "About measures for implementation of modern information and communication technologies in the electoral process", and also forming and maintaining the Unified register of addresses of real estate units the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Determine that the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesies, to cartography and the state inventory is responsible body for forming and maintaining the Unified register of addresses of real estate units (further - the Register).
2. Approve Regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining the Unified register of addresses of real estate units according to appendix providing:
the first - streamlining of addresses of real estate units;
the second - creation of the single database of addresses of real estate units and its step-by-step integration into the database of Central Election Commission;
third - assignment to real estate units of the geocodes providing geographical binding of object;
the fourth - forming of the electronic card with indication of geocodes of real estate units at the republican level;
the fifth - provision of information from the Register and procedure for access to its information.
3. Establish since January 1, 2019 procedure according to which:
bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places when rendering electronic state services and interdepartmental electronic interaction shall use the Register;
heads of bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places bear the personal responsibility for timely provision and accuracy of the information, entered in the Register.
4. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and state inventory:
in three-months time to develop the specification on development and deployment of electronic information system of the Register, to hold necessary events for interaction of departmental information systems and databases;
provide creation of centralized source of electronic maintaining the Register and its step-by-step integration into the database of the State register of names of geographical objects;
provide creation of conditions for further enhancement of system of interdepartmental electronic interaction by use of the Register.
5. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory A. H. Abdullaev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 14, 2018 No. 1010
1. This Provision establishes procedure for forming and maintaining the Unified register of addresses of real estate units (further - the Register).
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
the address - the unique set of elements which is unambiguously identifying the location of real estate units - the parcels of land, buildings and constructions, incomplete structures including which are under construction, the isolated rooms, car parks (except for linear constructions) registered or the rights to real estate objects which are not registered in the State register (further - objects);
the address card - the part of the Register containing geospatial information on arrangement of objects, and also other geoprostranstvenno the attached information;
the internal address of object (further - the internal address) - element of structure of the address which describes the location of object within the territory of administrative-territorial or territorial unit;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.