of December 14, 2018 No. 1015
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision in short-term lease of cars and motor-vehicles
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 26, 2018 No. ZRU-488 "About modification and amendments in some legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan in connection with acceptance of additional measures for ensuring the accelerated development of economy", and also for the purpose of effective implementation of the Plan of practical measures for program implementation of development of internal tourism "Uzbekiston buylab sayokhat kit!", the No. PP-3514, Cabinet of Ministers DECIDES: the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the resolution of February 7, 2018
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for provision in short-term lease of cars and motor-vehicles according to appendix.
2. To the Uzbek agency of road transport together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov and the chief of the Uzbek agency of road transport D. T. Dekhkanov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 14, 2018 No. 1015
1. This Provision determines procedure for provision in short-term lease for the consumer purposes of cars and motor-vehicles (further - vehicles), and also the rights, obligations and responsibility of lessors and lessees.
3. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
the lessee - the physical person having the appropriate right to vehicle control and who accepted for certain payment based on the agreement of short-term lease the vehicle;
the lessor - the legal entity registered in the procedure established by the legislation, providing for certain payment based on the agreement of short-term lease vehicles to lessees;
the agreement of short-term lease (further - the agreement) - the written agreement of short-term lease of the vehicle signed between the lessor and the lessee for the term which is not exceeding 30 days which are not requiring notarial certification and registration in bodies of Public service of traffic safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. For the conclusion of the agreement the lessee provides to the lessor the following documents:
the car driver license of person which will operate the vehicle (national or international sample);
the certificate of passing of medical examination (at the discretion of the lessor);
confirmation of introduction of the mortgage deposit (at the discretion of the lessor).
5. The following conditions are provided in the agreement:
rights, obligations and responsibility of the parties;
market value of the given vehicle;
procedure for transfer of the vehicle to short-term lease;
specific term of short-term lease;
conditions and amount of the rent, terms of its introduction;
procedure for return of the vehicle to the lessor after validity;
force majeur circumstances.
By the agreement also other conditions which are not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan can be fixed.
6. The lessor provides in short-term lease the vehicles belonging to it on the property rights or other corporeal rights technically operational, equipped with video recorders and GPS navigators, and also had technical inspection in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. The lessor has the right on the conditions caused in the agreement to require introduction of the mortgage deposit for the period of short-term lease of vehicles which serves as guarantee of payment of the damage caused to the vehicle requiring compensation from the lessee, penalties for road traffic offense.
8. In case of lack of claims from the lessor the amount of the mortgage deposit is subject to return to the lessee after the termination of term of the agreement.
9. The lessor shall:
have own or rented room intended for storage, implementation of maintenance of the vehicles given to short-term lease;
inform the lessee of service regulations of the vehicle provided in short-term lease;
transfer vehicles at the scheduled time and time according to the delivery-acceptance certificate in technically serviceable condition, completed according to requirements of traffic regulations and safety;
insure the civil responsibility for damnification of life, to health and (or) property of other persons when using vehicles.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.