of July 16, 2018 No. 328
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of information in the field of hydrometeorology and monitoring of pollution of the surrounding environment by authorized state body in the field of hydrometeorology
For the purpose of streamlining of system of provision of information in the field of hydrometeorology, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About hydrometeorological activities in the Kyrgyz Republic", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on procedure for provision of information in the field of hydrometeorology and monitoring of pollution of the surrounding environment by authorized state body in the field of hydrometeorology according to appendix 1;
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 16, 2018 No. 328
1. This Provision determines procedure for provision by authorized state body in the field of hydrometeorology (further - Kyrgyzgidromet) hydrological, meteorological, agrometeorological information and the works of special purpose custom-made (requests) of state bodies.
In this Provision the following terms and determinations are used:
operational and prognostic information - information on the current values (actual data) of the meteorological elements and the atmospheric phenomena observed at some point and in certain territory which contains data on observed speed and the direction of wind, visibility range, the phenomena of weather, cloudiness, air temperature, dew point, atmospheric pressure, amount of precipitation in last 6-12 hours, the maximum or minimum air temperature in last 12 hours, condition of the soil and height of snow cover, etc., and also the evidence-based offer (forecast) of the expected values of meteorological elements and the atmospheric phenomena in certain Item or in the territory and from one to ten days;
regime reference information - the documentation containing results of monitoring, which is drawn up in the form of annuals, long-term data, monthly journals and other similar documentation;
climatic information - the long-term observations of hydrometeorological elements performed at hydrometeorological stations and in certain territory;
information on pollution of atmospheric air - actual data about change of quality of atmospheric air for certain period;
information on pollution of surface water - actual data about change of quality of surface water for certain period.
2. In the field of hydrometeorology and monitoring of pollution of the surrounding environment treat information: operational and prognostic, regime and help, climatic, information of general purpose and specialized information.
3. Information in the field of hydrometeorology and monitoring of pollution of the surrounding environment of general purpose: the weather forecast, emergency (storm) information, information on pollution of atmospheric air, surface water of sushi, is provided to users (consumers) gratuitously.
In case of projects implementation, concluded as a result of the agreements, memorandums or agreements directed to improvement of hydrometeorological providing, necessary information during realization of project data is provided gratuitously.
Specialized meteorological, agrometeorological and hydrological information is for a fee provided according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Unified register (list) of the state services rendered by executive bodies, their structural divisions and subordinated organizations" of February 10, 2012 to No. 85.
4 Specialized hydrometeorological and ecological information for the period from one to three days, necessary by consideration and investigation of cases, including state bodies, criminal according to the written addresses, is provided on a grant basis.
For the purpose of receipt of information in the field of hydrometeorology the interested state body has the right to make in Kyrgyzgidromet inquiry in writing.
Preparation of the answer to the written request is performed during two weeks.
If during two weeks reply to the request cannot be prepared, about it is brought to the attention of person who sent inquiry with indication of the delay reason. The period of delay cannot exceed two weeks.
5. Information transfer in the field of hydrometeorology and monitoring of the surrounding environment from the Items of the main state supervisory network of Kyrgyzgidromet included in the international supervisory network of the World Meteorological Organization (further VMO) in global system of telecommunications of VMO, is performed by Kyrgyzgidromet according to the Convention VMO.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.