It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 5, 2018
of November 5, 2018 No. 3440/5
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the register of the existing, blocked and cancelled certificates of open keys
According to the paragraph to third Item 8 of the Section VII "Final and transitional provisions" of the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services", for the purpose of establishment of the organizational, methodological principles of maintaining the register operating, blocked and the cancelled certificates of open keys and ensuring its functioning of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the register of the existing, blocked and cancelled certificates of open keys which is applied.
3. Determine the state company "National Information Systems" the administrator of information and telecommunication system of the central zaveritelny body which performs technical and technological support of accomplishment of functions of the central zaveritelny body.
4. To department of private law () submit A.N. Ferens this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 03, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
5. This order becomes effective along with the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services", but not earlier than day of official publication of this order.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister according to distribution of functional obligations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.