of November 8, 2018 No. 1082
About reorganization of the State office
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136/2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), parts (1) Article 2 and part (7) article 14 of the Law No. 98/2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) DECIDES: the Government
1. The state office will be reorganized by merging (accession) with the Center for harmonization of the legislation, administrative authority, being under supervision of the Ministry of Justice.
2. The state office is successor of the rights and obligations of the joining legal entity.
3. The personnel of the Center for harmonization of the legislation are transferred to structure of the State office according to the Law No. 158/2008 on the state position and the status of the government employee and the labor law.
Within 5 days of the date of entry into force of this resolution the head of the Center for harmonization of the legislation initiates the procedure of the prior notice of staff of the joining administrative authority, and the notification of the head of the Center will be initiated by the Minister of Justice.
To perform release of personnel of the Center for harmonization of the legislation according to the Law No. 158/2008 on the state position and the status of the government employee and the labor law in case of impossibility of its translation.
To perform expenses on release of workers of the joining legal entity for the account and within its budget.
To perform complete cession of property of the joining legal entity according to requirements of the Regulations on procedure for transfer of objects of public property approved by the Order of the Government No. 901/2015.
4. The state office within 10 days of the date of entry into force of this resolution to approve corresponding changes of the staff list and to take necessary measures for implementation of the translation of the specified personnel.
5. Upon the demand of the owner to provide to the agency of the state services entering of corresponding changes into the state registers.
6. To the Ministry of Finance, according to common offerings of the State office and Ministry of Justice, owing to reorganization by accession of the Center of harmonization of the legislation to provide to the Government the draft of the order of the Government about redistribution of the assignments approved by the Law No. 289/2017 on the government budget for 2018 between the State office and administrative structures subordinated to the Ministry of Justice.
7. Approve changes which are made to some orders of the Government (are applied).
8. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 190/2007 about creation of the Center for harmonization of the legislation (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 29-31, 205).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.