of November 7, 2018 No. 939
Order questions geological information
According to part three of article 39 of the Code of Ukraine about subsoil the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for the order by the geological information which is applied.
2. Determine that appointment, temporary assignment of fulfillment of duties or appointment of the acting as the head and approval of the charter of the state scientific and production enterprise "State Information Geological Fund of Ukraine" is performed by Public service of geology and subsoil in coordination with the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources.
3. Bring in the Regulations on the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 21, 2015 No. 32 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 10, Art. 266; 2017, No. 82, the Art. 2517), and the Regulations on Public service of geology and subsoil of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 30, 2015. No. 1174 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2016, No. 3, the Art. 192), changes which are applied.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
5. In three-months time from the date of entry into force of this resolution to provide to the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources in accordance with the established procedure approval of procedure for digitization of the geological information.
6. To public service of geology and subsoil in a month from the date of entry into force of this resolution to take necessary measures to optimization of structure of the state scientific and production enterprise "State Information Geological Fund of Ukraine" for the purpose of effective implementation of the tasks determined by this resolution.
7. To the ministries, other central executive bodies in three-months time from the date of entry into force of this resolution to bring own acts into accord with this resolution.
8. To the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, the Ministry of Finance, Public service of geology and subsoil, the Public fiscal service, the Public regulatory service to introduce in six-months time to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine offers concerning introduction of the Register of the geological information.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 7, 2018 , No. 939
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of the order (provision in use and sales) the geological information about subsoil obtained by results of works on geological studying of subsoil, operation of mineral deposits or to use of subsoil in other purposes.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
1) the geological information - the data in the electronic form and/or data of geological, geophysical, geochemical, hydrogeological, engineering-geological, geological and economic, technological, ekologo-geological, physiographic, geodetic, geoastronomical, space, petrographic, paleontologic content characterizing geological structure of subsoil, mineral deposits, composition of raw materials and property of rock formation, ores, minerals, hydrocarbons, ground waters, and also other high-quality and quantitative parameters, indicators and signs of subsoil fixed on material carriers or reflected;
2) primary geological information - data and/or data obtained during use of natural resources as a result of carrying out researches of geological objects in their natural bedding, samples, tests and also monitoring of condition, use and protection of subsoil, namely:
documentation of routes, objects and Items of observation (including mines, cuts, pits, fields, manifestations, mine workings, wells, water objects, etc.);
samples (material carriers) of rock formation, core, reservoir liquids, fluids, other natural educations and their description, field magazines of sampling and tests of natural geological materials, distributions of samples and tests on analysis types;
catalogs of coordinates and cartogram of geological objects, areas of works, profiles, wells, Items of observations and sampling;
reports and materials of laboratory and analytical researches;
documentation of field geologic-geophysical observations, digital records of all types of observations;
results of preliminary processing of field observations, including in digital form, field graphics;
documentation on carrying out tunnelling and drilling operations;
documentation on carrying out borehole researches and testing;
documentation on carrying out monitoring of condition of subsoil;
3) the secondary (processed) geological information - the data in electronic form kept on material carriers or reflected and/or data obtained by all types and stages of exploration works, types of use of natural resources as a result of processing, interpretation and the analysis of primary geological information namely:
reports and materials by results of all types and stages of exploration works, including reports on wells;
reports by results of research and thematic works on geological studying of subsoil;
cards of geologic-geophysical content (including geological, mineragenichesky, hydrogeological, geophysical, geochemical, engineering-geological, geoecological, fields, stock counting, etc.);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.