of November 14, 2018 No. 823
About Council for development of pilotless road transport
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Create Council for development of pilotless road transport.
2. Approve enclosed:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 14, 2018 No. 823
1. Council on development of pilotless road transport (further - Council) is the permanent consultative body performing coordination of activities for development of pilotless road transport.
2. Council in the activities is guided by the legislation, and also this Provision.
3. The main objectives of Council are:
3.1. development of the program and strategic documents on development of pilotless road transport containing:
the purposes and tasks on development of pilotless road transport;
priorities of implementation of pilotless road transport;
measures for stimulation of application of pilotless road transport in the republic;
3.2. organization and coordination of interaction of state bodies for development of pilotless road transport;
3.3. consideration of questions:
overall performance of republican state bodies, other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, local executive and administrative organs, other organizations in the field of development of pilotless road transport;
implementation of the investment projects connected with commissioning of pilotless road transport;
international cooperation in the field of development of pilotless road transport.
4. Council has the right within the competence:
make the decisions necessary for the organization, coordination and enhancement of interaction of state bodies and other organizations for development of pilotless road transport;
request (to receive) in accordance with the established procedure at state bodies and other state organizations materials and information, necessary for implementation of the activities, to hear their heads at the meetings;
invite in accordance with the established procedure representatives of state bodies and subjects of managing for participation in its work;
send to state bodies and the organizations for consideration of the offer on development of pilotless road transport;
create constants and temporary work groups, sections, the commissions for the solution of tasks of Council and to attract to participation in their work of specialists of the relevant organizations in coordination with their heads;
attract in accordance with the established procedure to accomplishment (rendering) of information and analytical and expert works (services) scientific and other organizations, and also scientists and specialists (from their consent).
5. The staff of Council affirms Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
6. The chairman of the board is the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Belarus.
7. Organizational and information support of activities of Council is performed by the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
8. Meetings of Council are conducted by the chairman of the board or according to its order the vice-chairman of Council.
9. Meetings of Council are held as required, but at least once a year. Council is competent to make decisions on condition of presence at meeting of most of his members.
Decisions are made by a majority vote the members of council who are present at meeting. In case of equality of votes the decision for which voted presiding over meeting is made.
10. Members of council have the right:
participate in discussion of all questions considered by Council;
in writing to represent to the chairman of the board the special opinion in case of disagreement with the decision made by Council.
11. Decisions of Council are drawn up by protocols which are signed by the chairman of the board (in its absence - the vice-chairman), and are brought to the attention of the interested subjects in two weeks from the date of holding meeting if other is not provided by the decision of Council.
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 14, 2018, No. 823
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.